• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hello every one. Nice to meet you
    I'm gaiaearth
    I like pokemon hack version > V <

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi-ya gaiaearth, welcome, and how do you do~~ (I messed up that order, BUT OH WELL)

By 'pokemon hacked version', you mean the hacked pokemon ROMs, right? Then I see that you'll might enjoy the Hacks Showcase board - they have loads of pokemon-based hacks there for you to download and play. :3 I even enjoy some of the hacks there myself. <3 Orrr you know - there are also the rest of the boards in this forum for you to enjoy. <3

Anyway, nice to meet you too! I hope you'll enjoy yourself, and if there's any questions or concerns you may have, feel free to ask a member of staff, or anyone else willing to help (including myself). ^^

Years
  • Hiya, gaiaearth, and welcome to the forum! :D

Our Emulation section has loaaads of amazing hacks, so I'm sure you'll find tons of 'em there. My personal favorite was Shiny Gold, though I had a lot of fun playing Liquid Crystal as well. n_n Are you just a fan of hacks, or do you want to make some yourself, too?

But yeah, while our Emulation section is fantastic, I hope you check some of the other boards out as well~! We're an extremely active community with lots to do, so I'm sure it'll be fun to branch out and get to know the forum. That's up to you though, of course!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need help, okay! <3

Back