• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2013
    Hello there everyone! :D

I had to leave the previous forum I was on because it wasn't active enough.

I needed to pass my time in a good forum where it is easy to make friends, make discussions and chat! So, here I am. ^.^

I've been a highly respected member, foruming for over 2 years now and have also been a Mod.

Hopefully I can find good friends here to have a good time with! :) I see the forums as a place where we can socialize with different people.

Oh and there! You might have noticed by now, I use too many emoticons. o.e If you'd like me to stop that, you may let me know.

Hope we have a good time together! :D

Years
  • If it's activity you're looking for, PC is probably the place. We're so active I find it hard to keep up sometimes. xD;

I'm glad to hear you have forum experience since places like these can be a little more confusing otherwise. When I first joined in 2006, I had little to no forum experience, so everything just boggled me down and I left soon after. But now that I've rejoined in 2011 everything was much, much clearer and browsing was a lot easier. n~n You do indeed seem like a nice person so this place will probably be the best forum for you. We welcome all kinds of people to the community! Meeting others will not be a problem - you'll notice that as time goes on, you'll meet a handful of other community members even if you don't really make much of an effort to talk to people. Lots of our members seem pretty willing to help and chat from what I've noticed. Buuut of course putting yourself out there is still the best option to meet others!

But nawww, emoticons are cute. I use them a lot, too. <3; Could have used a lot more while typing this but I don't want to loiter my post with them or anything, lol. Enjoy your stay on PC and a big welcome to you, TheNewOne! I'm sure you already know to read the rules so I'll see you around. :D If you want to chat with someone, I'm always open.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2013
    Cool! Thank you for your reply, Cirno, certainly makes me feel comfier around here! :D

I saw you around on these forums yesterday, you're a Mod and a well-known member, aren't you? It is good to know that I was welcomed first by someone like you. ^-^ Surprising actually, for I was thinking of talking to you yesterday too, haha! :D

Back