• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nice to meet you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2013
    hello, I found this site looking for some roms but I liked it so I joined.

here's a little about myself. I started playing at the age of five with yellow, I'v played almost every English game of the main set and have yet to play gen 5, and My absolute favorite pokemon would be Aggron.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Welcome Quentan! :D Yellow was a great game, back in the day. Are you looking forward to X and Y? Not long left to wait for it now.

The Aron family is an awesome line. Aggron is pretty badass.

Enjoy the forums, I hope to see you around!

You should try the fifth generation! :) It was amazing, especially the sequels. Would be a nice thing to get into as you wait for the coming sixth generation assuming you're interested in that. I'm planning on burning time until October by playing my Black 2 and trading around now that I finally have Wi-Fi. Going to be very fun. Oh, and welcome to PC, great to meet you!

Aggron is one of my favorite steel types next to Skarmory and Metagross. Trained one in Sapphire and he was so ridiculously strong even if I did teach him special attacks like Thunderbolt ahh. Anyway, is there anything in particular you want to do here? I know ROMs brought you in but do you plan on involving yourself with the Emulation board or the entire forum altogether? There is a whole lot to do around here and I'm sure you'll find a lot to keep you busy. Playing all the amazing hacks is really worth it and I had a great time trying so many out a few years ago. If you're ever looking for recommendations, I suggest Liquid Crystal and Flora Sky! There are also clubs you can join, trivia to play, and lots of other neat little things that are calling your name.

Hope to see you around the forum, Quentan, and great meeting you. Be sure to ask any forum-related questions in the Questions & Feedback board as we'd be more than happy to help. \(^ ^)/

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hiya there quentan! Welcome to PC!

Yellow is such a nostalgic game for me. I loved being able to have Pikachu as my starter and how you could check it's feelings and let it follow you. I'm glad it was expanded in HeartGold to feature all 493 Pokemon ! Too bad following Pokemon never cam back though. D: Hopefully in future games, maybe Pokemon X and Y we'll get that. I agree with Cirno , the 5th gen games are my second favorite games right below 3rd generation which is by far my favorite. I loved Black 2 and White 2 a ton! I'm still in the story mode, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. Maybe X and Y will be able to top them cause they look like they will be amazing so far!

Hopefully you can enjoy it here. There's a lot of things to do and explore so you should have fun here! We also have such a friendly community to so making friends shouldn't be hard. I'm always open for more friends and just chatting too. :) See you around and have a blast!

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2013
    Thank you for the welcoming. I would play the 5th gen but currently I don't have a hand held and ds emulators don't run well on my setup. I'll be poking around the whole site so you might see me a little. I might see if there's a how to guid to hacking but it would be a wile before I produce anything.

As for X and Y I'm really happy about what I'v seen, the meta evolution system is mind blowing and I can't wait to see all the different metas (or is it meti), it is a little unfair that a phase 2 can have it though.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    There are plenty of guides to hacking out there especially on this site :D

Welcome man enjoy your stay hope to see you around :D

Back