• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Nickname for Flareon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Well, if you're still looking for a nickname, how about:

Searea(Or Searia)
    Inferna(Or Inferno)
    Flarea

Those are my recommendations.

Years
    Hm... I really don't know. I named my Flareon Bob, don't ask why... but a cute name to me is Flamara, Flareon in Germany. But, use whatever you think is best....

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
    I would of named her either: Blitz (Although I guess thats more for a guy), Inferno (Although thats what I called my Ho-oh) flameblitz (If that fits), Or wildfire. Or flames. :D

Elys

RPG Love Fan!
    Years
    Well, I think is kinda to late for seek names to her Flareon!
    And how lucky! You got a female Eevee in one row!
    Blaze, huh? That's the nickname of my male Charizard XD!

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
    How about Miya? It comes from miyabita/miyabiyaka and those mean elegant.

Just trying to help here. ^-^

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
    I named my last used Flareon, Kirin (japanese for Qilin, a mythical creature with fire all over the body). I like to give them some special names, rather than calling some Pachirisu THUNDER or a Swinub COLD. =/

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    I was gonna say Blaze, but it looks like half of PC have recommended that name! XD

You could be artistic and call it Pyroli (Flareon's French name) or Flamara (Flareon's German name)! :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Guys, this thread is a month old, and he already chose the nick for his Flareon almost five weeks ago >>

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back