• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    What?s your nickname for your PKMN version??

If I use a boy I use my real name
    If I use a girl I use Aika, Mika, Man?, etc.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Happy Dude said:
    I'm always the boy and i always use my real name so that will be BEN.
    Same here. I always use my real name. Or my middle name sometimes.

Sapphire Underpants

Straight Arrow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2005
    I use my real name....Mason.

In Blue -- Mason

In Gold -- Mason

In Crystal -- Mason

In Ruby -- Mason

As soon as I get Emerald -- Mason

Creative and original....huh?

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    I vary playing male and female, so the names also vary. For male names I've had Red, Blue, Kyle, Kimball, Raice, Rufus, Jonas, Josh, Greene, Blaise, Rusty... Female names have been Rose, Rosa, Arisia, Cyana, Crystal, Opal, Shania, Emerald, Cassie...
    Most of the names are self-explanatory, with others comming from favourite TV shows, books, and even a relative or two.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    gosh, I've had tons of names... lemme see how many I can remember...

My names:
    Girl - Naoko, Rumiko, Ranma, Noriko, Kasumi, Kamejen (old username from my website), Sakura, Nami, Musashi, Shuko, CRAP!!! (I put it in because I thought it would be hilarious to see the game say "CRAP!!! whited out!" lol. It got kinda old, tho. ;)) Bulma, and I think that's it for the girls...

Boy - Satoshi, Red-man, Otoko, Baka-boy, Shigeru, Kuro-kun, Pika-dude, Bleachey, Link (although that one went missing... -_-;), Commode, Ranma, Ryoga, Luffy, Squirt, and Kojiro.

Rivals: I usually named the rivals (when I could) someone who I thought would actually rival the name I gave my character. Here are the examples I can think of at the moment. I'll list the character name first, and then the rival name, followed by a short description:

Musashi -> Kojiro (the Japanese names of Jessie and James, respectively)
    Naoko -> Rumiko (First names of the manga artists Naoko Takeuchi and Rumiko Takahashi, which were rivals for best manga author in my mind at the time. :P)
    Satoshi -> Shigeru (Ash and Gary's japanese names)
    Luffy -> Shanks (Main character of One Piece, and more of a role model than a rival, lol)
    Kasumi -> Takeshi (Misty and Brock in japanese)
    Shuko -> Icchan (Shuko and Icchan from Angelic Layer)
    Sakura -> Ino (Sakura and Ino from Naruto)
    Nami -> Sanji (Nami and Sanji from One Piece)
    CRAP!!! -> CRUD!!! (Er... just random expletive silliness, lol)
    Bulma -> Bejita (Bulma and Vegeta from DBZ)
    Link -> Ganon (I don't think I have to explain this one)
    Ranma (sign for venus, or feminine) -> Ranma (sign for mars, or masculine) (because I thought it would be neat to have the two duke it out, lol)
    Ranma -> Ryoga (Yeah, well, the two main guys from Ranma 1/2)
    Commode -> Beday (Erm.. I won't tell you where I was when I started this game...)
    And there were a bunch of random others, or reuses for the 3rd generation games. :) Boy this all brings back so many memories, lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back