• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nicolas' sprite showcase #2

What should I do?

• Revamps

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Trainer Sprites

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • More from Malachite

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Quit it... you suck

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
BUMP

here's a revamp of Marill (Gold pose w/ DPPt colors)
Marill.png

Dhjona

Spriter
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
hmm... the shading on the belly is too straight. but it's a good revamp. and it looks like, forgive me if you don't, you just picked up a voltorb sprite, recoulored it and added feet, arms etc. ^^

Nicolas

Years
hmm... the shading on the belly is too straight. but it's a good revamp. and it looks like, forgive me if you don't, you just picked up a voltorb sprite, recoulored it and added feet, arms etc. ^^

the shading is straight though it was based from the Gold sprite and... no, I didn't use a Voltorb sprite

I use DPPt sprites of the real pokemon, re-shape them, then edit them to look like the GSC pose... that's for the minorly edited

but for the majorly edited, like Umbreon (a few pages before), well...is a completely different story I suppose :P

---EDIT---
here's another revamp, it's Corsola (Gold pose)
Corsola.png

Last edited:

Nicolas

Years
consider this as a doodle... used custom colors
Doodleball.png

I'm trying some ideas 'bout dithering

Last edited:

Nicolas

Years
----BUMP-----
it's been a while! geez, haven't done any pixels for ages now. . .

anyway, here's a "work in progress" pixel art I'm about to show:
WIPselim.png

none other than Selim Bradley/Pride in the anime Full Metal Alchemist/Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

I used custom colors for this one too :P

Back