• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nidoqueen Milk Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypermania

The Hyperactive Member
Years
  • Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I'm not sure where to start...hehe ^^

Anyways, this issue is driving me CRAZY. I've seen several Nidoqueen Analyses where Milk Drink, Miltank's signature move, is listed as a recovery move.

However! I looked up Milk Drink in Serebii and Bulbapedia, and it seems to me that Nidoqueen canNOT learn Milk Drink!

So CAN Queen learn the move? If yes, how?

Either it's something that Nidoqeen COULD learn a long time ago, or people started a rumor, or I'm blind >.<

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Nah, Milk Drink isn't in Nidoqueens original movepool however it can be hacked in to make her more strategic in battle.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • But there are several Pokemon Analyses of Nidoqueen with the move Milk Drink. They can't all be hacked!

Hate to break it to you, but those analyses are absolute jokes. To put it in a softer way, they're just rumors.

Nidoqueen can't learn Milk Drink in any way whatsoever, unless it's through hacking. Serebii and Bulbapedia are correct.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Rest, Leftovers... That's it really. Hate to tell ya that.

Oddly I'd like to ask why is Black Sludge never used as a Poison Type Healing Item? It heals as much as Left Overs does and if you are short on healing items/attacks and need leftovers for another Pokemon, Black Sludge is perfect. Your opponent won't steal. That just leaves knock off to worry about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back