• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nidorina!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I'm posting so you can search my usename! lol on a similar note, I'd like to have a pokemon battle!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Haha, glad I was able to make some sense of your thread there, Orange Quilava. It er... seemed to be pretty spammy there for a moment, but I see you're just looking for your friend to reply.

It's best to ask for a quick battle over in the Quick Battle Thread... which is over in the Battle Stadium. You'll get a lot more bites over there than you will here in New Users / Welcome.

Well, welcome aboard and all that jazz. Any interesting tidbits you wanna share about yourself? After all, this is your introduction. :P

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • ...ha ha, I couldn't actually make out what your post meant for a sec. I understand it all now, though. xD;

Well, welcome to the pokecommunity forums, Orange Quilava. And yeah, as Hiidoran said, you might surely wanna check the trading/battling section. :]

Read the rules/FAQ for sure. Pretty helpful stuff, tbh. <3

See ya around, I guess? Have fun. \o/

Back