• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nidoshrew's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamBee said:
Will you try Numel & Camerupt Fusions for me now, or Phanphy and Donpahn Hybrids please? I like to see if you really can do anything =) I know you can, 'cos you're amazing.

I'll try Numel. I love Numel more then Phanphy, no offense to any Phanphy fans out there. <.< *runs off* [Thanks for calling my amazing by the way! That's the first time someone ever used that word! xD]

[... That I can remember. <.< x);;]

OHOH. MEMEMEME. Uhhhhhh. Ivysaur x Sandshrew, and Ivysaur x Sandslash. <3

Amazing.amazing.AMAZING!COOKIE.amazing!
I can't wait now 'mall excited, because Numel is so cute, and slow, which makes it even cuter. I have a question for you, that's been playing in my head today, should I replace my blaziken with a Numel? It's just so awh!

Depends.

Numal = Fire/Ground

Blaziken = Fire/Fighting

Up to you. ^.^; Not me. I don't have either in my party. x) Too much in love with Water and Poison... And Sandshrew... Somehow Sandshrew is my love yet Poison is my obsession. xD

By the way.

[PokeCommunity.com] Nidoshrew's Sprites

Last edited:
*o* That is ACE! I'm loving the Numel/Sandshrew, &Slasherupt!
I have to put Numel in my team now! =D
Can I link to you in my signature with them tomorrow? Cos they're wow!

SamBee said:
*o* That is ACE! I'm loving the Numel/Sandshrew, &Slasherupt!
I have to put Numel in my team now! =D
Can I link to you in my signature with them tomorrow? Cos they're wow!

Sure! You could even to it today also. x)

Nidoshrew said:
*huff* FINE MOTHER.

*stomps off to room* >(

YEAH. YOU BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER YOUNG LADY. >( xDD

Yeah you should show respect to your mother.
7yeah I can do it today now, just I was on my dad's computerbefore so I had to run, and didn't say thank you. Thank You!

SamBee said:
Yeah you should show respect to your mother.
7yeah I can do it today now, just I was on my dad's computerbefore so I had to run, and didn't say thank you. Thank You!

She's not really my mom. I just like doing that. xD We loove fooling around. :D

COMPLETE RANDOMNESS AND BOREDOM!
A few of you who watch the TV show might notice this from somewhere way back. x)

[PokeCommunity.com] Nidoshrew's Sprites

<.<;; xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back