• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nidoshrew's Trainer Cards

Shadeslayer

Venusaur is #1
    Years
    Nidoshrew said:
    Eragon's, finally. x)

Nidoshrew's Trainer Cards

Again, any mistakes, contact me. :D

Thanks, I like it, sorry if the guy was too hard.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Alright, I'll give it a go.

The second one.
    Name: GL Ryan
    Sprite: Brendan from R/S
    Pokemon: If possible do only Feraligator, Kangaskhan, Nidoking, Mightyena, and Golem. If you have to do 6 then add Umbreon. If you can do 5, then make it say sometin like none in the last box.
    Badges: Can you do just Giovanni's badge in the 8th slot? If not please do Kanto 1-8.

Oh ya and the Desert background please!

Also, can I use it in my game?

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    Because you're amazing and I want to show you off, I shall get one of these trainer cards and link to your sprite page, and give you plenty of credit.
    I hope I can choose these pokémon

The First Card
    Name: SamBee
    Sprite: Pokémon Breeder Male
    Three Pokemon: Your Sandrino(amazing), Numel, & your Sanshrew/Numel "Sandel" -haha
    Favorite Types: Fire & Ground & Flying

I hope you can do that, if not just tell me, & I'll think again.

Nidoshrew

Hybrid
    Years
    RARE-Pokemon-Master said:
    Hi can i get 1?
    Template 2
    Background 2
    sprite Ash
    Pokemon Latias Latios Charizard Dragonite Kabotops Omastar

If it's an Ash Ketchum (sp?) sprite, I don't have one. You'll have to find one and ask to use it. Sorry. x);;

Either that or you could pick a different sprite.

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    SamBee said:
    Because you're amazing and I want to show you off, I shall get one of these trainer cards and link to your sprite page, and give you plenty of credit.
    I hope I can choose these pokémon

The First Card
    Name: SamBee
    Sprite: Pokémon Breeder Male
    Three Pokemon: Your Sandrino(amazing), Numel, & your Sanshrew/Numel "Sandel" -haha
    Favorite Types: Fire & Ground & Flying

I hope you can do that, if not just tell me, & I'll think again.

Hey, Sandrino is (c) to me, and Nido made it for me. I don't want to be harsh or anything, but please don't use it, since I am the one who made up the Sandrino and Sandking. Nido made Sandran, and gave me permission to play it. Sorry if I upset you or anything. nn;

Sandran

Shinji Ikari fan! <333
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Sorry. XD; I don't know how to make the copyright sign on here, but only on Furcadia, well, a game I play. Anyway, You can keep everything the same, but without the Sandrino. You could always ask permission from Nido to use another of her Awesome sprites. :B x3

Back