• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Night.

Years
  • Are you a night person or a day person? How do you feel about the night? Is it beautiful? Is it boring? Is it scary? Or is it just that time of day when you get your zzz?

Sirfetch’d

I am a night owl all of the way. I will usually stay up all night and sleep in as much as possible because I cannot stand the morning hours :(

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm a creature of the night, doomed to wake up in the wee hours of the morning. Okay, so it's not that early, but I'm more of a night person. I just like the dark. I can get up in the morning when I want to, but I'd rather stay up all night and sleep all day. It's the time that I have my free time, if I get my homework done.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I'm actually both a night & a day person. What I hate is MORNING! Why? Because that's when you wake up. & I usually sleep in till 11AM-Afternoon so morning is already passed. I normally can't do anything, (with my father using the car for his cancer treatment up until around 12:30 when he gets home) so why not sleep in while I'm stuck @ home! ;) But when a job/career/school comes rolling in my way, I'll change the schedule around, since I probably have to be up @ 6/7AM & whatnot, normally the time I hate waking up to x)

I like the day time for the sunny days, going outdoors/to beaches & getting some tan from the sun!, etc. But night time is where most fun occurs (parties, concerts going into the night, bonfires, bowling, etc), not to mention everything is just more beautiful in the dark driving through the city, walking around town & so forth. Peaceful too. Where I live currently, 11PM is a complete ghost town. Some of my friends may find it scary. Not me, I'm like whatever, its just Norwalk, we'll live x)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm definitely more of a night person, but mid-day isn't bad either. It's the morning I have problem with. I'm never fully awake to at least the afternoon. I usually stay up late sometimes till early in the morning. Right now it's 2am as I type this. I guess I'm just more comfortable during the night and usually by the time the evening comes I'm pretty energized. I like the feeling of being up at night, it's usually more calm in my house.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I am more of an afternoon sort of person as I am not full awake until 1pm. The night is boring for me as it is too dark outside and the TV is boring in the night time hours.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Even though I manage to awake at the earliest as I can lately, I still count myself as nocturnal one because I'm more active at night times.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Ima day person, the dark creeps the hell out of me. xD It's just that, humans were given fear for a reason. That must mean there is an unknown threat out there...? :O

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Well, because of timezone issues, I'm a night-owl, and usually go to bed at around 2am-4am. I hate the early mornings, because there is never anything good on the TV.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I'm a night person. Day, no, definitely not.
    It's my favorite part of the day, that's where I do almost all the things I want to do with my net book. I think Evening is the most beautiful part of the whole day. Yet, sleeping early is not on my blood. That's why I'm a night person, aren't I?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I prefer the night, but with school I'm forced to take on the appearance of a day person. Weekends and days off, though, I stay up until at least 3:00 in the morning. Usually more like 5am. The night is just so much more peaceful than the day.

Years
  • I'm really more of a morning/daytime person as it's very rare for me (except for on weekends) to go to bed past midnight, and when I do go to bed past midnight, it's because I couldn't sleep the night before in most cases.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Typical "do my best work" at night kind of person. It's just much easier to focus when it's dark outside, I don't know why.

Years
  • I'm an early-bird with a tiny fear against night-time. I like going out for dinner and shopping at night, but miss the chirp of the birds (compared to crickets) and being able to see what made that strange noise outside. Just the other day I was woken up by what sounded like a shovel loudly scrapping against concrete among other sounds and couldn't see what it was. No pattern, just an off/on sound I couldn't see the source of. Ended up being a broken sprinkler at 2am!

The night is most beautiful to me when there's snow on the ground.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Thanks to school, I'm really more of a afternoon person thanks to me not being able to focus 100% on anything until about 1-2pm. Roughly about 8-10pm I get very tired and sometimes sleep then, but I feel I'm wasting time as I can get by with going to sleep about midnight and occasionaly 1-2am. Hate how I'm hard wired to wake up about 6am every day -.-.

I'm more of a night person as I'm most focused about 6-8pm.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • Are you a night person or a day person? How do you feel about the night? Is it beautiful? Is it boring? Is it scary? Or is it just that time of day when you get your zzz?

I am a night person all the way. I do everything better at night and I am most awake at night too. plus night is the perfect time to do homework and such. in addition its the only time of day when I can be alone. is night boring. no. not at all. as for scary lmao I stay up all by myself at night EVERYDAY. How can I be scared of the dark lol.

Years
  • I've adapted to becoming a night-time person, mainly because my work schedule doesn't get me home until close to midnight some days. I'd much prefer if I could move back my entire day 4 hours, so that I'd be a little more inline with most people, but I just have to deal with it for now, I guess.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • I function the same during both, but I'm surprisingly good with mornings and I much prefer them to any other time of day because for some reason it feels like time is going slower and it's easier for me to get things done.

Unfortunately my first shift work schedule has long since messed up my sleeping pattern, so I'm not really the night owl that I used to be. I'll be fine for a while but then fatigue will hit me like a bus and I'll pass out on or near my bed.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I'm an extreme night person. I can't do my homework unless it's pass 10PM.

Therefore, if you wake me up early in the morning, someone will get bitten

Back