• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nightmarens asemble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirc

Azrael Nightmaren
Years
  • hey guys im new here and well i guess im striving to belong to some clubs to be active in ^^"
    well, I'm a big NiGHTS fan and there seems to be no club for that so i was wondering if any of you are fans as well!
    Id love to share our OC's and their stories and such ! :)

Perhaps RP a little as well >w<

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I don't really know what that is. However, if you are looking for a club on it, then you can go ahead and start one and I'm sure people will join!

Sirc

Azrael Nightmaren
    Years
  • I just dont want like a two person club is all >w<
    and i dont know how to go about starting a club either, since im fairly new here :(

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hi there! I'd recommend you follow what Shawn/Ausaudriel said, since it's perfect advice in regards to making a club. However, keep in mind that threads in Café, and for nearly all of PC minus Community Feedback and Questions, are not for question threads like this, asking for assistance. If you wish to have a general discussion regarding NiGHTS, which a quick Google search tells me is a Video Game character, ideally you'd want to post in the Video Games section of PC. However, I fear it may be too specific of a topic, so try to branch out. Feel free to PM me if you need further help!

-locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back