• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nightmares

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I don't really have nightmares, just weird ones. such as...

In one dream, I went to school and my teacher was a groudon with big poofy shorts, and every time someone would ask a question, he would eat them. I then left school and walked down the street, where I noticed a flygon and a porygon z wearing hats made of toast.

Then I was randomly on a game show, where the host would yell: "WHERE'S MY MUMMY!" and a mummy with a shoe for a heart would eat someone.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I haven't had a nightmare since like... forever. o__o

The last one I remember was that I was being chased by some tiki monster or something.

Years
    Well when I was five and moved to a new house I started to have a really werid dream. I was in my room and I had a phone in it. On the phone was this really creapy voice that said "whats the password" and I would always say something random like "Banana" and he would say "no try again". This would go on for sometime, than I would wake up. I had that dream atleast once a year and in each dream I had the up to date version of how I looked. Than finally when I was 9 I had the dream again. The guy asked me what the password was and I put the phone down and ran downstairs to my dad. I tried to tell him about the guy on the phone, but my dad said he didn't care and told me to leave. So I started to go upstairs wondering what I was going to say to him, and then I saw the short fat guy from home alone dressed in a white grim reapers cloke holding the slythe and he shot me with a gun. Then I saw myself being put to a coffin.

Then I woke up. I never had that dream again. It was like the dream kept coming back to be finished, but I always did the same thing in every dream until I was nine.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Me? Well, if you want to know... my last nightmare occured when I was 8 or 9. Any potential nightmares I would have later on I would realise it was a dream, and seize control. This one was the closest to a nightmare I can remember, but I took control of this dream as well.

Well, I was at school, and we went out for recess. I noticed the clocks were weird, but I paid them no mind. While I was outside, I saw the area to the west of our school distort and change color. Us, being little kids, were curious and walked over. Big mistake, as shadow versions of everyone came out, and absorbed everyone. They had these weird abilities, that if they touched you, you would slow down. They could cause no pain, but they slowed you down to the point where you can't move. They then engulfed their frozen bodies before disappearing. Now, I somehow managed to kill mine, and escape with a few other kids, into the school. Me and one of my friends, we'll call him A, made an invasion plan to go into the 'dark world', and to kill the leader.

You know, the things that kids would do. [/sarcasm]

So we went to the other side, and after losing more kids, we made it to the leader... I don't even know how to describe it, but the closest I can even come to comprehending it would be the Relinquished monster from Yugioh. It killed whoever was left, and managed to actually hurt me, technically. In the dream, I tripped on a rock, and scraped my knee, but in real life, while it hurt, it didn't hurt too badly. Just a very minor pain.

Seriously, a chain sword, that glew red snapped me out of it, and I... well for lack of a better term to describe it, PWNED it. It mentioned something about seven others like it as it died, but I woke up before it finished.

Maybe not a true nightmare, but as a kid, it was scary.

Years
    I never have the same nighmares but i do have the same reacurring night terrors. ive had them since i was very young and I usually have them when i am really tired. I have never been able to explain these night terrors, but when i wake up from them i can still see my dream even though im awake. I also hear this strange noise when i wake up aswell, which is what i also hear when im asleep. I can still see my dream after i wake up and it doesnt usually go away unless someone starts talking to me to bring me out of the dream, usually after the dreams i dont sleep for the rest of the night. Also if im really tired during the day i start to see my dreams.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I have roughly one nightmare every two years. The last one I remember was a few years back; it wasn't scary, but it involved my dad dying in a car crash. I was really upset.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    I used to have a nightmare where I would fall off the top of a ladder backwards into some dark black hole or something... I stopped having it a long time ago. I also had some nightmares involving rollercoasters, but that hasn't stopped me from riding them (Nor has the ladder dream stopped me from... climbing them.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, never had nightmares. So much for that cheese myth, haha.

Had a dream of some of my characters fighting zombies on a first class passenger liner this morning though. Was old-style like Titanic, glass chandoliers and all that stuff.
    Then it became lucid and I started to think about how this would work as a game. The fun thing about teenage girls is they generally can't shoot straight and are hurt by the recoil of punching, this'd be a difficult game indeed...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My nightmares involve destruction. So far, murder is my nightmare department's favourite. Hit-and-runs repeat every now and then. Other nightmares I have had my prized possessions cracked, if they don't have black cracks.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Well I can't say I've had a lot of nightmares myself; but there was a couple I've had in the past. There was this one where I would find myself in this really dark place and then this glow would come and another me would appear; but that other me was like evil or something. Red eyes and he'd always turn around and look at me and try to attack me or something, it was like I was seeing another side of me or something o.o. That dream went on for a few nights and then just suddenly stopped, another was last night where after I had watched one of the Saw movies, I dreamt that I was being opened up and having bits and pices taken out while I was still alive. Crazy stuff...thats for sure xD. But besides those two I can't really say I've had any REALLY bad ones.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lately I've had some dreams that were a bit disturbing, an I woke feeling really uncomfortable. :/

But it's not something that happens a lot, thankfully.

I've never had the types of nightmares with like monsters, zombies, ghosts or anything of that sort though. Noooot that I'm complaining about that.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Bad nightmares? I havn't really had that many but here is one that freaked me out:

I was thinking about the next chapter in my fic when my charecter (me) fell down a cliff and the song Sober by P!nk played. It kept going and I woke with a start. It felt like I was really falling. Mum came in and asked if I was okay cause I cried out.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I've had...1 nightmare recently. I was on holiday with my sister,brother,Ryan and Alesha and then we went to our den. and this Ginger kid was staring at us....evilly as we came in. SCARY!!!! xD

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Creepy Nightmares...yet entertaining non the less. *LOVES dreams lol*

I don't really HAVE nightmares, to be honist (yet, sometimes, I wish I DID...lol I know that sound's weird but heh like I care!)....unless, of course, there's serius s*** going on with my family, then I have nightmares like every night...but they aren't ones that are fun to remember. :'(

However, the few nightmares I HAVE had that aren't too personal and emotionally annoying, i've had as a young child...and many are rather....humoress to remember (even the stuff I toke personally...lol).

Like, when I was 8 years old....I had a 'nightmare' about what would happon if i stayed up till midnight. o_0;; In the dream, I stayed up till midnight, wondering what would happon, and....then this man came in our house. He had a huuuge green or black garbage bag, and, he put ME in the bag...then toke me out of my house.....to some place where he would kill me. o__0;; And I watched the whole thing XD;;;

That dream was like not scary AT ALL...the man looked like a cartoon burgular. And I was WATCHING him take me away as 3rd person...lol Still, as an 8 year old, it was scary. If it was fully 1st person, it probably woulda been A LOT more frightening, i'm sure...lol But my life outlook was too innocent for dreams THAT scary XD ^^ (still, as a kid, EVER SINCE I had that dream, I tried to get to bed at like, 8, lol)

I also had funny 'nightmares' about whips and being whipped when I was 9...0.o Including a rather humoress dream about being spanked by a ruler by a random school teacher...lol yea WTF I called THAT...a NIGHTMARE??!! XDDD lol...

And, then, resently, I remembered ANOTHER nightmare I had at about 8...or at least I think it was a nightmare (I never really bothered to remember many of my 'bad' dreams, sadly...lol)....It was something about me hiding in a corner, with my shadow. I think I was hiding from some guy that wanted to kill me or something.....Though I do wonder about that shadow. (OK....something tell's me that was a pretty scary dream 0-0;; lol...)

I've also had some rather humoress nightmares about Ash Ketchum...I should post them sometime lol (speaking of Ash...I had a dream last night that there was a SPAM BOARD over at Bulbagardens and I was starting my very own '2004-styal' Ash Ketchum FANCLUB in it....0_o; lol...good times, yea....heh)

Back