• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Night's battle thread

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    But i however am NOT stupid neither is nameless, He knew what he said about sandstream on arrgon. He just got mixed up. And i know for a fact you didnt use sandstorm the move, You use standstream as in the pokemon ability.

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    my aggron move set is stone edge earthquake sandstorm and rest

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    How about this. You play me RIGHT NOW, using the same exact team and i will record the match. Start arrgon first. And let me see you use sand storm. Cause i KNOW You use sandstream.

You lied and said the sand didnt come from arrgon THEN you said he had the move. Which is it? And why are you lying to me dude. I am not stupid. I have an eye for hacks and that is most definitly one of them

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    ok ill battle u right now

DO NOT change teams or pokemon and start him first. I WILL know if you changed pokemon

You changed pokemon, You had a different poke ball last battle for argon not that one.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Lolz, you hacked?

I take your win and the "Can't Touch This" song back. xD

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    omg, i dont hack, all this is kuz namelss cant read and doesnt understand that i used sandstorm

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    omg, i dont hack, all this is kuz namelss cant read and doesnt understand that i used sandstorm

No i saw this for myself, Dont blame nameless. Now i dont trust you or your brother. You said that arrgon didnt have sandstream and that it didnt come from him. And yet you now say that he has it as a move. You are lying and we have 2 people to verify this. There will be no battle after this. Leave my clan for lying.

Nameless, You can report it and i will back you 100%

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    No i saw this for myself, Dont blame nameless. Now i dont trust you or your brother. You said that arrgon didnt have sandstream and that it didnt come from him. And yet you now say that he has it as a move. You are lying and we have 2 people to verify this. There will be no battle after this. Leave my clan for lying.

Nameless, You can report it and i will back you 100%

i dont want to seem like an ogre XD

but if you want him reported, gladly wil be done

(o yeah,olibur, i am illiterate, i can't read, taht is why i can read your posts and quote on you.. XD)

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Oh, hey, I also noticed his Sandstream from his Aggron when we were battling.

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    dont you tihnk if i hacked id win all my battles? and night u didnt even say anything until nameless made up that bullshit, if i really did hack, and if ur so good at spotting hackers, why didnt u say anything then? and then nameless makes up that crap about aerodactyl having pressure? hes just trying to make up crap about me

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    dont you tihnk if i hacked id win all my battles? and night u didnt even say anything until nameless made up that bullshit, if i really did hack, and if ur so good at spotting hackers, why didnt u say anything then? and then nameless makes up that crap about aerodactyl having pressure? hes just trying to make up crap about me

now he talking trash... maybe i should report him... (he says he didn't notice!, page 6)

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Becausei thought nothing of it. I won our match. Even though i knew for a fact arrgon doesnt learn sandstream. This argument is over. Its time for you to leave my clan. Good bye

Nameless report it. There are several people who will back you.

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    what do u guys want me to say? if i hacked of all things why would i do that? i really dont know what u guys want me to say

Back