• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Night's battle thread

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I want you to stop lying. That is it. Nothign more nothing less

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    wow, i still dont get it, what do i have to do to prove i dont hack? i dont hack, i loose so much more than i win, if i hacked id be winning a lot more....

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    ok well im not lying about a single thing. what do you want me to do? i not gunna admit something that i DONT DO

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    =\ Im sorry but im not inclined to believe you. Especially after 3 people saw this themselves.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    It's funny how you could get so many of my pokemon so fast and EV train them so fast. EV training cannot be that fast. I'm not even done EV training my Gabite and Pupitar.

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    its the domino effect of bringing something up in the back of ur head, one reason is maybe because sandstorm isnt a common move but i have it

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    not all of them are EV trained, and i have the items that gives double effort points

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    This debate is closed, It will be discussed amoung clan members at a later date. But for right now keep it out of my thread

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    alright, well can i talk to u on aim about this? pm me ur sn please

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    well ive said everything i can say to prove my point, believe what u want, i have nothing else to say

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    First off, Stop double posting in my thread. I already said this debate was closed. That means, ITS CLOSED. So stop it

Back