• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nihao!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2008
    hello! im new...:D. I hope i get welcomed here. Pokemon has been a nostalgic moment of my past and i want to experience the fun again lol. Later!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums maplemaple. ^^
    I hope you have fun here!
    Dont' forget to read the rules, and try your best to stay active!

See ya around the forums. x3

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    [color = 'pink] Nihao to you too~! It's wonderful to see people using 'hello' in a different language than just plain old English. =P I live in a Chinatown, so I know what nihao is. Well, enjoy yer stay at PC, I hope it's a long one. Follow all the rules and regulations~! X3 [/color]

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • OMG.You're the first person I've seen in a long time use their introduction title as Nihao x3 I love that word <3 <3 <3

Anyways,welcome to the community :3 If ya need help with the rules or need a friend,feel free to PM me :>

Back