• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Nilojan's~Pokemon Orph. 1ST GIVEAWAY MORE INFO IN THREAD(Events,Shiny,EV train)

Ho do you like this thread

• Neat!!! and sSexy!! with nice Pokemons

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Nice!

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • OKay

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • ****ing **** Biip $#%@!

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    ~Nilojan's~Pokemon Orph. 1ST GIVEAWAY MORE INFO IN THREAD(Events,Shiny,EV train)
    1ST OFFICAL GIVEAWAY!!!NILOJAN ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?YES I AM:P

你好,مرحباً,Buon Giorno, Konichiwa, Ola, Guten Tag, Bonjour, and Welcome to the 1st Giveaway! This Give away will be about all people who post after post 4 will get any 3 Pokemons of your choice from my thread(which also will update with new Pokemons, so stay tuned)the Giveaway will be for the whole 6 hours after the 444 post happened so lets hope 444 isn't too far away from us!!!
    1.No PM's or VM's during the Giveaway: If you would like a pokemon, you must post here on the thread. I don't want to be chasing after people going back and forth between Profile and Thread, so please understand.
    2.(Almost) Everyone gets 2 pokemon during the Giveaway: It might be possible that I extend the Giveaway to two days, but I have not decided yet. Initially, everyone will be able to get 1 pokemon, no ifs or buts.
    3.The Giveaway will start when I POST IT
    Overall, this is the whole scheme of the Giveaway, so if you have any questions, either Vm/Pm me . Thank you, and I hope everyone has a good time!

~Nilojan

====================================================
    (Banner I tried to make it look like the one in Battle Frontier,so i don't wanna hear the word COPIED)
    _________
    **INDEX**
    Post #1 Rules and Information about me: Here you will find the rules of my Thread and My Information like The Expectations for my trades and my Friend Code. Please Read the damn rules :D!
    Post #2 Coming Soon and Summary Section: In this post you will find all the Pokemon that are in my thread, and also you will find the Coming Soon Section :)
    Post #3 Trophy Case : Here you will be able to see all My Precious Pokemons (Uber, OU, BL and UU)
    Post #4 OU Section: Here you will find the Overused Pokemon that I EV Trained
    Post #5 UU Section: Here you will find the Underused Pokemon that I bred
    Post #6 Uber Section: Here you will find the Uber Pokemon that I SR'd or bred
    Post #7 Events Here you will find the Event Pokemons that I got
    Post #8 Shinies: Here you will be able to find my shinies from Platinum/other pokemon games
    Post #9 Trades: Here you will be able to look at my pendings and completed trades
    Post #10 BP's and Wants: Here you will be able to look at my wants and Breeding Projects requests and work

*NEW ADDED Post #2NU Shinies: Here you will be able to find my NU shinies from Platinum

_________
    **RULES**
    1)Don't trade me hacked Pokemon! My Pokemon are 100% Legit.
    2)Don't Redistribute my Pokemon unless I give you permission
    3)List all IV's for shiny Pokemons, in this order: HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe
    4)I clone my pokes via AR.
    5)Please, only PM me if it's really necessary.
    6)Don't PM me about offers and pending trades (let keep the trades over the table), if you do it, I'll just ignore you.
    7)I won't trade for emerald Pokes (Bred Pokemon) they are ****ing gay!
    8)The Pokemon marked with ** mean that they are trophy case, cause they are my best projects or they are very special for me for some reason

Ev'ing: I will Ev, but if you acctually get me to do it your amazing because i hate it on amazing levels, but if its the only way to get a very good pokemon i will do it.
    Tutorage: I can PLATINUM TUTOR *****ES.

Diamond Version

Name:ASH
    FC:*NEW 1032 8905 0211

ENJOY!!!!

I would realy appreciate it if you would rate my shop back to 5 stars please
    ================================================
    Events:(x1)
    (x1)

Shinies:--------------------------

**Zapdos**

Nature: Modest Ability: Pressure Hidden Power: Ice 66
    Individual Values: 20 /22/ 20 / 23 / 31 / 27
    Tutor Moves: Heat Wave
    -----------------------------------------
    My ****ing awesome Zapdos! I won't be trading this guy a lot, yeah i know that there is another Zapdos with HP Ice, but in the last days "creditable" members of Smogon, have been found to be hackers, so yep, ill go for the safe way :D totally free from AR!
    Modest Zapdos is a very dangerous sweeper thanks to the add of Heat Wave nothing is going to stop you! **** you Steel type! Thunder + Fire + Ice = awesome coverage!
    This guy can run an Agility set which gives you more freedom to pick the proper attack, or you can just run a Scarf set and Zapdos will be outspeeding almost everything in the game and hitting hard thanks to the Modest nature and his awesome Special Attack.
    Agility will allow you to outspeed virtually every threat in the metagame.
    Thunderbolt serves as Zapdos's most reliable attack. Ground-types are hit for super effective damage with Hidden Power Ice. Also it hits monters as Salamence and Shaymin-S. Shaymin-S, along with Scizor, Metagross, and Bronzong, are hit by Heat Wave. Power Ice makes a better two-move combination with Thunderbolt if you want to opt for a support move in Zapdos's last slot. Roost is viable and can help recover lost HP due to Life Orb, weather effects, and Stealth Rock. Life Orb is generally the most useful item in order to maximize damage, although Leftovers can be used for a slightly bulkier Zapdos. For a balance between power and bulk, Expert Belt is a decent choice, especially since Zapdos gets good coverage with the given moveset.
    Or you can run a scarf set that Will Outspeed scarfed Things with a Neutral Base of 90 (Lucario Porygon) and also it will outspeeds Positive Base 80 (with and without scarf) in case that your opponent steal your scarf with trick ;_; and the Evs on HP gives you 320 which gives you maximum Leftovers recovery.
    EV'd Version: 132 HP/ 252 SpA/ 124 Spe
    Moveset: Agility, Heat Wave, Thunderbolt and Hidden Power Ice 66!!

**♥Scizo♥r**

Nature: Adamant Ability: Technician
    Individual Values: 25 / 31 / 28 /21/ 14 / 31
    Egg Moves: Light Screen and Baton Pass
    Tutor Moves: Super Power and Bullet Punch
    In my opinion Scizor is one of the best sweepers in the game, it has a lot of resistances, good stats and a ****ing attack that is impressive plus technician! Bullet Punch + Technician + Swords Dance win games. I love the versatility of this guy, cause it can run multiple sets with the same nature and also its good for run a salac set thanks to his 30 in HP that is divisible by 4. The new generation brought a host of fun toys for Scizor, namely Technician, Roost, and a myriad of items that it can use well. It lost physical Silver Wind, but that is a small price to pay for X-Scissor and U-turn. With Roost and the right EVs, it can happily switch into all sorts of physical attacks, and threaten to setup a sweep. Scizor still lacks the Rock attack to scare Gyarados / Salamence, but underestimate it at your peril.
    EV'd Version: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
    Moveset: Super Power, Pursuit, U-Turn and Bullet Punch

**♥Heracross♥**

Nature: Adamant Ability: Guts
    Individual Values: 30 / 31 / 15 /10/ 30 / 31
    Egg Moves: Pursuit
    Although he lacks the monstrous power provided by Choice Band, Choice Scarf Heracross is still a potent threat. He outspeeds almost everything — aside from other Choice Scarf users, of course—with the Scarf attached and still boasts an Attack of 383.
    Toxic may seem out of place on the heavy-hitting Heracross, but the Choice Scarf variant doesn't have the firepower to take on its more troublesome counters, such as Gliscor, Hippowdon, and Dusknoir. But Heracross can Toxic these (as well as bulky Water-types) on the switch-in, making life more difficult for them. For instance, Gliscor normally Roosts off damage faster than Heracross can deal it, but once Gliscor is poisoned, it has to contend with Roosting off the increasing poison damage as well as Heracross's attacks (most likely Stone Edge), making it possible for Heracross to go toe-to-toe with Gliscor and win. What's more, these same Pokémon tend to hinder sweeps from the likes of Lucario and Tyranitar. These two will welcome the poison support.
    Toxic is preferred over Pursuit in this case because without the Attack boost of the Choice Band, Pursuit's damage can be disappointing.
    While Adamant is the preferred nature for the much needed power, Jolly can be used if you want the ability to revenge kill Timid Choice Scarf Heatran.
    EV'd Version: 252 Atk/ 6 Def/ 252 Spe
    Moveset: Megahorn, Close Combat, Pursuit and Stone Edge

NO JOKE OFFERS FOR THESE

Vaporeon

Nature: Bold Ability: Water Absorb Hidden Power: Electric 69
    Individual Values: 28 /19/ 30 / 31 / 31 / 30
    Egg Moves: Yawn, Wish, Fake Tears and Charm
    Vaporeon is an excellent Pokemon to place on your team if you suffer from an Infernape, Heatran or Salamence weakness. Standard Mixape will never 2HKO with Grass Knot, even when taking Stealth Rock and weather damage into account, and it will never 2HKO using Close Combat with Stealth Rock up. Vaporeon still remains a great Heatran counter, not even being 2HKO'd by boosted Fire Blast with Stealth Rock and weather damage. It can OHKO both threats with its own Surf.
    Wish is Vaporeon's best form of recovery and allows it to heal its teammates as well. Protect is really the best option alongside Wish because it allows Vaporeon to scout out the opponent's attack, heal without taking any damage, and allows you to take no damage from an exploding enemy who otherwise cannot do much to Vaporeon. Surf is absolutely non-negotiable as it is Vaporeon's most reliable option in terms of STAB offense, and allows it to bring down Pokemon such as Mamoswine, Infernape, Heatran, Gliscor, Hippowdon, Aerodactyl and Donphan. Your last move should be chosen based on what Pokemon you need to counter most. Ice Beam eliminates Salamence, Flygon, Dragonite and Shaymin-s; Hidden Power Electric 2HKOs most Gyarados; Toxic allows you to wear down bulkier Pokemon that Vaporeon would lose to otherwise such as Careful Tyranitar.
    EV'd Version: 252 HP/ 228 Def/ 28 SpD
    Moveset: Wish, Surf, Ice Beam and Hidden Power Electric 69!!

Dusknoir

Nature: impish Ability: Pressure
    Individual Values: 30 / 31 / 31 /21/ 30 / 6
    Egg Moves: Pain Split
    B00!!
    My favorite defense wall! yes, =D! I'm very happy with this guy, in my opinion is one of the best mixed walls that exists in the game. Dusknoir can cripple a lot of teams with Will-O-Wisp for the physical attackers or walls, also it has access to Pain Split, a move that is very annoying! I was forgetting that this guy is a good anti spinner =).
    EV'd Version: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD
    Moveset: Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Sneak and Ice Punch

Metagross

Nature: Adament Ability: Clear Body
    Individual Values: 31 / 31 / 27 /25/ 31 / 14
    Tutor Moves: Trick, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch
    Awesome Metagross :D made for the Trick set and Scarf Set. Choice Scarf Metagross' main purpose is to serve as a check against some of the OU metagame's top threats. Meteor Mash is a given on any Metagross set due to its high base power and chance to boost Attack. Explosion, combined with Metagross' extremely high Attack, allows Metagross to OHKO many Pokemon. Explosion is best used when Metagross has low HP or when the opposing Pokemon presents a significant threat to the team. Earthquake hits those Steel and Fire-types who resist Meteor Mash. However, Metagross must rely on ThunderPunch to dent Skarmory. ThunderPunch also allows Metagross to revenge kill Adamant Gyarados with +1 Speed. Ice Punch is mainly used as a quick OHKO against Salamence and Dragonite, while ThunderPunch's main purpose is to dispose of Gyarados while also providing Metagross with a way to dent bulky Water-types, such as Suicune and Vaporeon, without using Explosion on them. Pursuit can be used over ThunderPunch or Ice Punch; however, Metagross loses its ability to revenge kill Salamence and Gyarados. This set also functions very well in the Ubers metagame by, once again, fulfilling the role of revenge killer. Metagross is able to switch into Rayquaza's Swords Dance or Outrage and OHKO with Ice Punch. Choice Scarf also gives Metagross the ability to outspeed Latias and Latios and hit them with a Meteor Mash before they have the chance to launch a Hidden Power Fire or Thunder. Another common use for Choice Scarf Metagross is exploding on Calm Mind Kyogre.With a Jolly nature, 228 EVs in Speed, and a Choice Scarf, Metagross reaches 384 Speed. While this might not seem all that impressive, it allows Metagross to outspeed all Pokemon with base Speed lower than 130. Metagross is capable of revenge killing common OU Pokemon such as Infernape, Life Orb Gengar, Shaymin-S, and Salamence without a Dragon Dance.
    EV'd Version: 28 HP/ 252 Atk/ 228 Spe or 4 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
    First Moveset: Meteor Mash, Explosion, Earthquake and Ice Punch
    Second Moveset: Trick, Stealth Rock, Meteor Mash and Explosion

Lucario

Nature: Jolly Ability: Steadfast
    Individual Values: 4 / 30 / 25/31/ 7 / 31
    Egg Moves: Agility, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick and Crunch
    Tutor Moves: Thunder Punch and Ice Punch
    The 30 in Hp makes your life divisible by four, so you can activate Liechi or Salac berry at the third Substitute + Swords Dance.
    With Ice Punch, Jolly makes a better option. It allows Lucario to outpace Modest Zapdos and most Gliscor and follow up with an OHKO from a Swords Danced Ice Punch. Lucario will be able to outspeed Neutral baso 100 and base 102, so say goodbye to thigs like Adamant Mence, Modest Zapdos, Garchomp, etc. A set that causes devastation to the unprepared, Swords Dance Lucario can create massive holes in the opponent's team. With its excellent typing, well-distributed stats, and its rather large movepool, Lucario is not an easy threat to take down head-on. Lucario only needs a single Swords Dance before unleashing hell on the opponent. Close Combat is Lucario's main attack. STAB Fighting takes down many physical walls that are present in the OU environment. With an Adamant nature, even Skarmory and Bronzong are easily exterminated with one Close Combat after the Swords Dance. ExtremeSpeed is the butter on the bread, allowing Lucario to strike many frail opponents first before being scathed itself, examples being Azelf and Infernape.
    First Moveset: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Extreme Speed and Ice Punch
    Second Moveset: Swords Dance, Substitute/ Endure, Reversal and Crunch/ Ice Punch

Lucario

Nature: Timid Ability: Steadfast
    Individual Values: 31 / 31 / 17/31/ 21 / 31
    Egg Moves: Agility, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick and Crunch
    Tutor Moves: Ice Punch
    The same set as the one Above with better IV's so don't other reading the below paragraph since its the same as the one above :P
    The 30 in Hp makes your life divisible by four, so you can activate Liechi or Salac berry at the third Substitute + Swords Dance.
    With Ice Punch, Jolly makes a better option. It allows Lucario to outpace Modest Zapdos and most Gliscor and follow up with an OHKO from a Swords Danced Ice Punch. Lucario will be able to outspeed Neutral baso 100 and base 102, so say goodbye to thigs like Adamant Mence, Modest Zapdos, Garchomp, etc. A set that causes devastation to the unprepared, Swords Dance Lucario can create massive holes in the opponent's team. With its excellent typing, well-distributed stats, and its rather large movepool, Lucario is not an easy threat to take down head-on. Lucario only needs a single Swords Dance before unleashing hell on the opponent. Close Combat is Lucario's main attack. STAB Fighting takes down many physical walls that are present in the OU environment. With an Adamant nature, even Skarmory and Bronzong are easily exterminated with one Close Combat after the Swords Dance. ExtremeSpeed is the butter on the bread, allowing Lucario to strike many frail opponents first before being scathed itself, examples being Azelf and Infernape.
    First Moveset: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Extreme Speed and Ice Punch
    Second Moveset: Swords Dance, Substitute/ Endure, Reversal and Crunch/ Ice Punch
    Breloom

Nature: Adamant Ability: Posion Heal
    Individual Values: 26 / 30 / 15 /18/ 12 / 31
    Tutor Moves: Thunder Punch and Super Power
    Hit your opponent with Leech Seed and use Substitute to avoid damage, while recovering your HP and sapping theirs. This can frequently cause your opponent to switch out, giving Breloom the chance to unleash its extremely powerful Focus Punch. 48 HP EVs allow for optimal recovery from Poison Heal and the 216 EVs in Speed ensure Breloom is faster than Adamant Tyranitar, thus avoiding the occasional Ice Beam or Fire Blast. You're also a few Speed points ahead of Gliscor's minimum.
    Breloom can use Swords Dance to raise its already huge base 130 Attack even higher, but with less anxiety about its mediocre Speed thanks to Mach Punch's priority. Stone Edge allows better coverage if Breloom only has 2 attacks on the set, but Seed Bomb is the better option with 3 attacks thanks to STAB and better accuracy. Also remember that Swords Dance Breloom is very frail, and it cannot afford to miss, making Seed Bomb a superior choice on this set. It should be noted that Life Orb is the superior option to Toxic Orb if Breloom is using Swords Dance, as its Attack stat reaches a massive 1024 after one Swords Dance with Life Orb, dishing out several swift OHKOs with Mach Punch. Also note that if Breloom comes in on Toxic or Toxic Spikes and attacks with Life Orb, it will still recover 2.5% thanks to Poison Heal's extra recovery.
    First EV'd Version: 48 HP/ 244 Atk/ 216 Spe
    First Moveset: Substitute, Spore, Focus Punch and Seed Bomb/ Leech Seed
    Second Moveset: Spore, Stone Edge, Seed Bomb and Focus Punch
    Second EV'd Version: 240 Hp/ 252 Spe/ 16 Spe
    Moveset: Spore, Mach Punch, Bulk Up and Stone Edge
    Third EV'd Version: 36 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 216 Spe
    Moveset: Swords Dance, Mach Punch, Seed Bomb and Spore
    Fourth EV'd Version: 64 HP/ 252 Atk/ 192 Spe
    Moveset: Super Power, Seed Bomb, Stone Edge and Mach Punch

Salamence

Nature:Jolly Ability: Intimidate
    Individual Values: 28 / 26 / 20 31/ 31 / 31
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
    Tutor Moves: Aqua Tail and Outrage
    I couldn't breed anything better than jolly but i personally think that this does the job great too :P !.The 28 in HP helps you to reach a Life Orb number you only need to add 4 evs in HP to reach the Life Orb number. This Mence is designed or run the Specially Bulky set. Salamence's spectacular offenses often mask its more than decent defensive abilities, which this specially bulky set attempts to take advantage of. This is a more defensive set than the previous ones and pivots on being able to Roost after a single attack and effectively set-up Dragon Dances. Both Outrage and Dragon Claw are viable moves depending on how you intend on playing this Salamence. If your intent is to continually Dragon Dance and Roost as you set up, Dragon Claw with Life Orb is your best choice. If your intent is to Dragon Dance and take a few Ice Beams as you Attack, then Outrage with Lum Berry is your best choice. Earthquake remains a useful complement to the STAB Dragon attack. Dragon Dance and Roost feed into the fact that this set is not entirely defensive, but rather takes advantage of some unexpected defensive power to score unusually placed boosts and eventually sweep while Roost maintains Salamence's health. The EVs ensure that this Salamence will survive an unSTABed Hidden Power Ice from 359 Special Attack, such as from Timid Choice Scarf Gengar, or Ice Beam from 269 Special Attack. As most Water-types don't possess that much Special Attack, Salamence can often beat them with a combination of Roost, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Claw or Outrage. 92 Speed EVs returns 259, sufficient to outrun Timid Shaymin-S and Modest Choice Scarf Heatran after a single Dragon Dance, effectively putting the latter into a checkmate position. Modest Heatran is incapable of outrunning this Salamence and thus would be OHKOed by Earthquake, but Timid Heatran's maximum Special Attack is 359 and thus would not be able to deal more than 90% to Salamence. 259 Speed is also enough to outrun Jolly Weavile after a Dragon Dance, but it is recommended to check for Ice Shard before attacking it. 64 Attack EVs guarantee that 404 HP / 361 Def Suicune is 2HKOed with Outrage after Stealth Rock damage. If you opt to use Dragon Claw you may want to consider investing slightly more in Attack.
    First EV'd Version: 236 HP/ 64 Atk/ 112 SpD/ 96 Spe
    Moveset: Dragon Dance, Roost, Outrage and Earthquake
    Second EV'd Version: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
    Moveset: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake and Stone Edge

Hippowdon

Nature: Impish Ability: Sand Stream
    Individual Values: 27 / 31 / 27 /11/ 31 / 8
    Egg Moves: Slack Off
    As far as physical walling goes, you won't find many Pokémon better than Hippowdon in DP. Rock resistance, 10% better overall physical Defense than Skarmory, and a one turn recovery move without any drawback makes Hippowdon a hard Pokémon to budge. It is easily the best Tyranitar switch-in in the game, it is a solid counter to Salamence which is not weak to Fire Blast, and it is never OHKOed by Lucario even after a Swords Dance. Not including Explosion and Selfdestruct, no Pokémon in the game can OHKO Hippowdon with any physical attack.

With amazing defenses and a rather shallow support movepool, Hippowdon is a perfect candidate for use of Stealth Rock. It can set up the entry hazard and then use Slack Off to recover any damage it takes, and it can even utilize Roar effectively to pile up residual damage on your opponent's team. Ice Fang may seem like it has good coverage, but it is only more powerful than Earthquake against Flying-types, which frequently employ Roost anyway. Salamence and Flygon are really the only Pokémon that Ice Fang deals significant damage to; Salamence is almost as crippled by Roar, and Flygon is rare and is not going to deal much damage to Hippowdon anyway. Stone Edge deals more damage to Flying-types, notably Gyarados, who loves to switch into Hippowdon. Finally, Toxic is a great move all around and goes perfectly with Hippowdon's stalling capabilities, though you should watch out for Substitute.

If you already have a Stealth Rock user, you can replace Stealth Rock with any of the moves suggested in the fourth moveslot.

Ambipom

Nature: Jolly Ability: Technician
    Individual Values: 27 / 27 / 31 /30/ 29 / 31
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Covet, Counter and Fake Out
    Tutor Moves: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Seed Bomb and Bounce
    Yay! Flawless Ambipom!!! I was re-breeding my old Ambipom for a higher defense expecting a quad flawless Ambipom with 25+ in one stat cause I like to have my pokes 6 points from flawless at least xP, and now just look! I wasn't expecting this, but now I'm really happy with my third flawless Pokemon :D! My second Ambipom is still useful cause it has a Life Orb number and good defense for a good use of Counter :)
    The set that I love for this guy is the Fake Out set with Double Hit. Fake Out plus technician plus Life Orb makes a lot of damage and you can scout your opponent with U-turn or kill ghosts with Payback/ Pursuit (both attacks get a boost) or just punish your opponent with Double Hit and hit through Substitutes :)
    This Ambipom is like a slightly faster, more fragile version of Tauros. They have the same Attack stat, and with Ambipom's wide variety of physical moves, it is certainly a viable Choice Bander. The offensive combination of Fighting and Dark has tremendous coverage while Return is a reliable STAB move. Payback is a better choice than Shadow Claw for the third slot because of Technician and its side effect which will occasionally double its base power. The last slot is largely filler. Fake Out is good if you plan on leading with this guy as it will take advantage of STAB and Technician while flinching the targeted Pokémon, unless it has the ability Inner Focus. The fact that you will have to switch afterwards is not a huge hardship since you would likely have to switch anyway. U-turn helps you get in a counter Pokémon while doing nominal damage. You also can run a set with Fake Out and Last Resort, but you need to be very careful if you decide to run it.
    EV'd Version: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
    First Moveset: Fake Out, Double Hit, U-turn and Pursuit/ Payback
    Second Moveset: Double Hit, Brick Break, Fake Out and Payback/ Pursuit

Xatu

Nature: Bold Ability: Early Bird
    Individual Values: 31 / 19 / 31 /15/ 22 / 31
    With this set, Xatu is able to counter a number of Pokemon that would not be countered by a normal Xatu set. Xatu's ability, Early Bird, allows it to awake from sleep one turn earlier, meaning Rest allows Xatu to cure itself from status and restore itself to full health with only one turn of sleep. Psycho Shift gives Xatu the ability to swap burn or sleep status onto the opponent, depending on Xatu's current status affliction. Burning an opponent means that Xatu can more efficiently take hits due to a healthy EV investment in HP and Defense. Xatu proves to be a reliable counter to Muk and Hitmontop that lack Stone Edge, if it manages to Psycho Shift burn onto them. Night Shade deals consistent damage to non-Normal-type Pokemon.

Xatu must exercise caution when finding itself facing a Pokemon with strong special attacks. Fire Pokemon are reliable counters to this set, due to their immunity to burn. Pokemon with recovery also prove troublesome to this set.

Dialga

Nature: Modest Ability: Pressure
    Individual Values: 25 / 30 / 27 / 31 / 7 / 31
    Dialga's prodigious Special Attack can frequently cause problems, let alone paired with Choice Specs and a monstrous STAB move in Draco Meteor. Any Pokémon that is not a Steel-type or named Blissey, will have incredible strain switching into Dialga, in dread of a Draco Meteor coming its way. Aura Sphere, Thunder, and Overheat all help combat the former of these, but Blissey will wall you regardless. Aura Sphere is a 2HKO against Tyranitar and will OHKO opposing Dialga with Stealth Rock support, provided your own Dialga is carrying Choice Specs. Dragon Pulse provides a more reliable STAB attack, in comparison to Draco Meteor, at the cost of power. Thunder is a practical choice, taking advantage of the ever common rain, and will impair Kyogre, Lugia, and Manaphy, also having the additional chance of causing paralysis. However, Overheat may be used in conjunction with Groudon, gaining a handy boost, which will OHKO every Steel-type barring Heatran or Dialga, as opposed to a 2HKO from Thunder or Aura Sphere.

The choice between holding a Choice Specs or a Choice Scarf depends on whether you want the raw power from Choice Specs or the extra Speed from Choice Scarf. Choice Scarf allows Dialga to revenge-kill Darkrai, Rayquaza, Palkia, Deoxys-A, and Kyogre, among other threats. However, Choice Scarf Dialga lacks the wall-breaking ability of Choice Specs Dialga, who can fire off Draco Meteors and be almost certain to cause some damage. If you choose to equip Choice Specs, feel free to use an EV spread of 224 HP / 252 SpA / 32 Spe, which outrun Adamant Tyranitar, and gives Dialga more opportunities to switch in against the likes of Kyogre, Palkia, and Manaphy, who can be subsequently hit with Thunder.
    EV'd Version: 252 SP.ATT/252 SPE/4 HP

Darkrai

Nature: Timid Ability: Bad Dreams
    Individual Values: 27 / 10 / 29 /31/ 28 / 31
    This is Probably one of the Best LEGIT darkrai you can get nowadays around:P(I gotta thank Syndrome for this :P)
    Nasty Plot Darkrai is an incredible threat, countered by very little. Sporting a blindingly fast 125 base Speed, coupled with base 135 Special Attack, it quickly decimates weakened teams. It also has the unique Dark Void, a reliable sleep move which allows it to set up Nasty Plot and cripple an opposing Pokémon. Its main form of attack is its STAB Dark Pulse, which hits many Ubers super effectively. The last slot is flexible; Focus Blast complements Dark Pulse well, ripping Tyranitar, Dialga, and Darkrai apart. Substitute scouts switch-ins and eases prediction, and is useful against Sleep Talkers, which often only carry one attack. It also protects it from status.

The item choice depends on its position within the team and role. With Focus Sash, Darkrai makes a very suitable lead, surviving any attack and then putting the opposing Pokemon to sleep with Dark Void. Darkrai's ability, Bad Dreams, complements Dark Void pretty well, rendering the Focus Sash held by leads such as Deoxys-A and Deoxys-S utterly useless. With Lum Berry, Darkrai can use Nasty Plot while common status leads such as Groudon use Thunder Wave. Substitute is recommended if you are using a Lum Berry lead, as it allows you to set up on Choice Scarf Darkrai that use Dark Void on you. If one decides to keep Darkrai into late game, most of the time Life Orb becomes a superior option, as it provides Darkrai with extra power that might be needed to break down opponents such as Blissey and Kyogre. When using Substitute on non-lead Darkrai, Leftovers is the recommended item, as Life Orb recoil is too much to add to Darkrai's short life after its health is chipped away by Substitute.

Its EVs are fairly straightforward. Maximum Speed ensures that it ties with other Darkrai at worst, and outruns Latios, Latias, and Modest Mewtwo. Maximum Special Attack is obvious, providing Darkrai with immediate power.

Most Pokémon have difficulty stopping Darkrai, as the threat of Dark Void can easily cripple many would-be counters. Choice Scarf Primeape is one of the few Pokemon that can switch into Darkrai regardless of sleep clause, as Vital Spirit gives immunity to sleep. It can then OHKO Darkrai with Close Combat, or U-turn to scout switch-ins. In a similar manner, Heracross can switch into Dark Void, and use Sleep Talk, which can end up OHKOing Darkrai if it chooses either Close Combat or Megahorn. Finally, a Sleep Talk Kyogre with three attacks will survive two of Darkrai's assaults, and either do severe damage with Thunder or Ice Beam, or OHKO Darkrai with Surf. Because of these threats, Giratina or Giratina-o are very good partners for Darkrai. Giratina can use Will-o-Wisp to cripple Primeape, and wall both Heracross and Primeape thanks to its Ghost typing. Giratina-o can use its immunities to set up on Primeape that are locked into Close Combat, and will do a severe amount of damage to Heracross with Dragon Pulse. Latias can take care of any Sleep Talking Kyogre thanks to its massive Special Defense aided by Soul Dew. Latias can then use Calm Mind to set up on Kyogre.

Darkrai is most vulnerable after Sleep Clause is activated. Choice Scarf Palkia and Choice Scarf Dialga can switch into Darkrai as it uses Nasty Plot, and threaten to OHKO Darkrai with a STAB Draco Meteor. In a similar manner, a Choice Scarf Kyogre can outspeed and OHKO Darkrai with Surf. An opposing Choice Scarf Darkrai can switch in and OHKO Darkrai with Focus Blast. Although Mewtwo cannot switch into Dark Pulse, it can not only outspeed Darkrai, but it also has a 87% chance of KOing Darkrai with Aura Sphere after it has taken damage from Stealth Rock, and will always KO with Life Orb. A Life Orb Scizor can threaten to 2HKO Darkrai with Bullet Punch, or OHKO Darkrai with U-turn. Scizor can only do this if Darkrai has not boosted its Special Attack yet, as a 2+ Focus Blast with Life Orb will always KO Scizor after Stealth Rock damage. Finally, a Life Orb Shaymin-s will OHKO Darkrai with Seed Flare after Darkrai has taken Stealth Rock damage. Because of these threats, Scizor can be an excellent partner with Nasty Plot Darkrai. Scizor can switch into both Choice Scarf Dialga's and Choice Scarf Palkia's Draco Meteors, and choose to either use Roost to recover or U-turn to scout the opponent's next switch-in. Scizor can also switch into any offensive Mewtwo without Fire Blast, and force them out with the threat of a STAB super effective U-turn. Wobbuffet is also a great teammate for Darkrai. Wobbuffet is able to destroy both Choice Scarf Dialga and Choice Scarf Palkia with Mirror Coat, which will allow Darkrai to have a much easier time sweeping. Wobbuffet can also help set up Darkrai thanks to the combination of Encore and Shadow Tag. Choice Scarf Dialga can help Darkrai deal with Shaymin-s, thanks to its 4x resistance to Grass and its STAB Dragon moves. Dialga can also switch into Scizor's Bullet Punch or U-turn, and OHKO it with a Fire attack if Scizor uses Bullet Punch. Palkia can switch into a Choiced Kyogre's Water attacks, and 2HKO it with Thunder, while Latias can handle Calm Mind Kyogre. Latias also has the bonus of being able to switch into a Choice Scarf Darkrai's Focus Blast, allowing you to set up on it.
    EV'd Version:252 SP.Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
    Moveset: Nasty Plot,Focus Blast,Dark Void,Dark Pulse

Doexys-S

Nature:Naive Ability: Pressure
    Individual Values: 19 / 28 / 26 /26/ 23 / 31
    Offensive Deoxys-S is often cast aside by many Uber players in favor of its much more powerful form, Deoxys-A. While it is true that Deoxys-S won't even come close to hitting as hard as Deoxys-A, its 30 point higher base Speed can make Deoxys-S a more effective revenge killer in a tier where almost nothing outruns it, including many Choice Scarf Pokémon that sit at Speeds lower than 500. Its incredible Speed makes it a great revenge killer and with its impeccable coverage can take out a surprisingly wide variety of threats in the Uber tier.

With a Naive nature and 236 Speed EVs Deoxys-S is able to outrun Jolly Choice Scarf Garchomp and anything slower. 100 Attack EVs allow Deoxys-S to OHKO Darkrai, on average; and always with Stealth Rock damage, with Superpower. They also allow Deoxys-S to 2HKO Uber Blissey (Calm, 4 HP / 252 Def) and 120 HP EV Mild Dialga. The remaining EVs were distributed to Special Attack and give Deoxys-S the ability to function as a revenge killer to some dangerous threats in the Uber metagame. Deoxys-S is capable of outrunning once Dragon Danced Rayquaza and Choice Scarf Garchomp, and OHKO with Ice Beam. An interesting note is that Jolly Rayquaza only has a 7.69% chance to OHKO Deoxys-S with ExtremeSpeed, making Deoxys-S a decent check against even those Rayquaza with ExtremeSpeed. Additionally, Deoxys-S is able to 2HKO almost all Groudon with the same Ice Beam. Thunder is for Lugia and Kyogre, both of whom are 2HKOed with Stealth Rock damage. Thunder also can be used to pick off weakened Palkia. Grass Knot is an alternative to Thunder, hitting Groudon harder than Ice Beam and still nailing Kyogre with a 2HKO thanks to Stealth Rock. Finally, Shadow Ball is mostly for Mewtwo and Deoxys-A who are 2HKOed and OHKOed, respectively, with again the help of Stealth Rock. whereas Dragon Pulse carries a dash more power against Groudon.
    EV'd Version: 100 Atk/ 172 SpA/ 236 Spe
    Moveset: Grass Knot, Super Power,Ice Beam and Shadow Ball
    Will Post in more Tomorrow :P
    Palcity Mew - 31/08/07 - Serious - UT
    Palcity Lucario - 15/07/07 - modest - UT
    Palcity Manaphy - 17/08/07 - Modest - UT *New

Hadou (Wave) Regirock - 6/06/07 - Naive

10th Deoxys - 14/07/07 - Gentle - UT

08 Movie Regigigas - 20/05/08 - Docile - UT
    08 Movie Shaymin - 19 /07/08 - Mild - UT

Pokeranch Octillery - 14/5/08 - Serious - UT
    Pokeranch Slaking - 6/01/09 - Adament - UT - Likes to Relax
    Pokeranch Phione - 8/11/08 - Modest - UT *New
    Pokeranch Meowth - 09/12/08 - Jolly - UT *New
    Pokeranch Metagross - 10/02/09 - Brave - UT *New
    Pokeranch Flygon - 01/07/08 - Naive - UT * New

PC Tokyo Charmander - 20/07/08 - Naive - UT

Pokemon Center Evee - 06/12/08 - Lonely - UT *New

WCS Milotic - 12/09/08 - Timid - UT

10TH ANNIVERSERY Suicune - 2/5/07 - UT
    10TH ANNIVERSERY Latios - 18/8/08 - Naughty - UT
    10TH ANNIVERSERY Lugia - 19/11/07 - Careful - UT

10 ANIV - Latias - 25/08/07 - Lonely - UT
    10 ANIV - Espeon - 12/08/08 - Hasty - UT
    10 ANIV - Latios - 25/08/07 - Hardy - UT
    10 ANIV - Entei - 7/06/07 - Rash - UT
    10 ANIV - Tyranitar - 21/06/07 - Adament - UT

Bryant Park 10 ANIV Entei - 21/07/08 - Sassy - UT
    Bryant Park 10 ANIV Alakazam - 06/09/07 * New

Game stop Deoxys - 21/06/08 - Hasty - UT

Alamos Darkrai - 3/11/08 - Lonely - UT

TRU Manaphy - 29/09/07 - UT
    TRU Shaymin - 8/02/09 - Mild - UT
    TRU Shaymin -11/02/09 - Modest - UT

Saikoyu Salamence - 4/03/08 - Naughty - UT

Tanabata Jirachi-Jacoba berry-Cherish ball-Classic ribbon-08188-(Aug. 18)-Strong willed UT

Ranger Manaphy Shiny - Pokemon Ranger - 20/01/09 - Hardy - UT

Gotta catch em all event 2 Cindaquil - 13/09/06 - Naive - UT *New

Gotta catch em all event 4 Squirtle -20/10/06 - Relaxed - UT *New

Gotta catch am all event 5 Meditite - 27/11/06 - Modest - UT
    Gotta catch am all event 5 Pikachu - 11/11/06 - Jolly - UT *New
    Gotta catch am all event 5 Chimecho - 16/11/06 - Careful - UT *New
    Gotta catch am all event 5 Surskit - 11/06/07 - Jolly - UT *New
    Gotta catch am all event 5 Mawile - 24/06/07 - Docile - UT *New

Gotta catch em all event 6 Pikachu - 27/12/06 - Adament - UT *New
    Gotta catch em all event 6 Houndour - 21/11/06 - Bashfl - UT *New

Poketopia Pikachu - 28/12/08 - Hardy - UT

Birth Island SHINY deoxys - 25/9/07 - Mild - UT

Wish Maker SHINY Jiraichi - 14/5/07 - Lax - UT

Distand Land Suicune - 30/11/08 - Impish - BT *New
    Distand Land Raikou - 28/4/07 - Brave - BT *New
    Distand Land Entei - 06/07/08 - Timid - UT *New
    Distand Land Zapdos - 20/07/08 - Naughty - UT *New
    Distant Land Moltres -- 23/03/2009 - Impish - UT *New

Pokebox Swablu - 05/09/07 - Gentle - UT *New
    Pokebox Skitty - 22/07/07 - Gentle - UT *New
    Pokebox Pichu - 22/07/07 - Careful - UT *New

Red and Green Anniversary Pichu Egg - 22/03/09 - ??? - UT *New

Onemuri (Sleeping) Pikachu - 07/02/09 - Relaxed - UT *New ( NO JOKE OFFERS FOR THIS ONE)

NZ Jiraichi *New
    Coloured Pichu* *New

First Generation [001-151]

[001]Bulbasaur lvl.5 UT - Brave *NEW
    [007]Squirtle lvl.5 UT - Adamant *NEW
    [037]Vulpix lvl.24 UT – Timid
    [038]Ninetails lvl.24 UT – Timid
    [054]Psyduck lvl.24 UT - Timid *New
    [056]Mankey lvl.1 UT - Naughty *New
    [068]Machamp lvl.53 UT
    [070]Weepinbell lvl.51 UT
    [072]Slowpoke lvl.32 UT – Careful
    [073]Tentacruel lvl.33 UT - Calm *NEW
    [074]Geodude lvl.24 UT - Relaxed
    [084]Doduo lvl.2 UT
    [092]Gastly lvl.1 UT - Modest
    [098]Krabby lvl.52 UT
    [116]Horsea lvl.18 UT
    [132]Ditto lvl.53 T - Gentle *NEW
    [133]Eevee lvl.16 UT - Modest
    [134]Vaporeon lvl.16 UT – Modest
    [136]Flareon lvl.16 UT – Modest
    [145]Zapdos lvl.50 UT
    [147]Dratini lvl.15 UT - Adamant

Second Generation [152-251]

[155]Cyndaquil lvl.5 BT
    [158]Totodile lvl.5 UT
    [164]Noctowl lvl.53 UT *New
    [198]Murkrow lvl.15 UT *New
    [212]Scizor lvl.52 UT
    [216]Sneasel lvl.34 UT – Adament
    [244]Entei lvl.50 UT
    [245]Suicune lvl.50 BT - Timid
    [249]Lugia lvl.70 UT
    [250]Ho-oh lvl.100 T

Third Generation [252-386]

[252]Treecko lvl.1 UT
    [255]Torchic lvl.5 UT - Naive *NEW
    [263]Zigzagoon lvl.3 UT - Naive *New
    [258]Mudkip lvl.5 UT - Relaxed *NEW
    [279]Pelipper lvl.55 UT
    [280]Ralts lvl.4 UT
    [328]Trapinch lvl.29 UT – Modest
    [329]Vibrava lvl.53 UT
    [330]Flygon lvl.45 UT –Modest
    [332]Cacturne lvl.52 UT
    [333]Swablu lvl.16 UT - Relaxed *NEW
    [374]Beldum lvl.5 UT
    [377]Regirock lvl.40 UT- Mild *NEW
    [378]Regice lvl.40 UT- Mild *NEW
    [379]Registeel lvl.40 BT- Lax *NEW
    [380]Latias lvl.40 UT
    [381]Latios lvl.40 UT
    [382]Kyogre lvl.45 T
    [383]Groudon lvl.70 UT
    [384]Rayquaza vlv.100 T

Fourth Generation [387-493]

[387]Turtwig lvl.5 BT - Calm *NEW
    [390]Chimchar lvl.1 UT - Adamant
    [393]Piplup lvl.5 BT - Hasty *NEW
    [402]Kricketune lvl.18 UT - Timid *NEW
    [403]Shinx lvl.5 UT
    [417]Pachirisu lvl.8 UT
    [419]Floatzel lvl.28 UT
    [422]Shellos lvl.8 UT
    [423]Gastrodon lvl.53 UT - Docile *New
    [427]Buneary lvl.10 UT - Mild *NEW
    [441]Chatot lvl.40 UT - Modest *New
    [442]Spiritomb lvl.1 UT
    [443]Gible lvl.17 UT – Adamant
    [447]Riolu lvl.1 UT - Jolly
    [451]Skorupi lvl.26 UT – Adamant
    [459]Snover lvl.34 UT - Quiet *New
    [479]Rotom lvl.15 UT - Naive
    [480]Uxie lvl.50 BT
    [481]Mesprit lvl.50 UT - Careful *NEW
    [482]Azelf lvl.50 UT – Modest
    [483]Dialga lvl.73 T - Modest
    [484]Palkia lvl. 100 T
    [485]Heatran lvl.70 UT
    [487]Giratina lvl.70 UT - Adamant *NEW
    [488]Cresselia lvl.50 UT
    [490]Manaphy lvl.1 UT - Impish

**PENDING TRADES:

slowpokez

**COMPLETED TRADES:
    -Kaiser-

Okay, so this is my section for Breeding Projects and Wants.
    I'd really love to have these pokes since I don't have competitive copies of them or I don't have their shinies forms and I really like them:P​
    *Want:
    Pikachu Coloured Pichu Event

*Breeding Project:
    -------------------------------------------

Last edited:

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years

TorKoal

Nature: Relaxed Ability: White Smoke
    Individual Values: 30 / 5 / 31 / 18 / 31 / 31
    Torkoal isn't a great spinner, being weak to Stealth Rock, but his high Defense and Fire STAB can scare off the likes of Skarmory, Forretress, and Froslass. His other minor selling point is that he does well against one of the best choices for blocking Rapid Spin—Dusknoir. The sturdy ghost can't hurt Torkoal significantly and won't enjoy being burned.

Besides spinning away entry hazards, Torkoal can also set them up in the form of Stealth Rock. Lava Plume deals damage while threatening a burn, so it's handy to open up Torkoal's options a little as it negates the need for Will-O-Wisp. Overheat makes up for his rather poor offensive ability and has the potential to OHKO some of the weaker Ghosts, such as Rotom and Gengar.

When Torkoal's tanking and supporting abilities are no longer needed, send the fiery tortoise out in a blaze of glory with Explosion.
    EV'd Version: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 SpA
    Moveset: Lava Plume, Stealth Rock, Explosion and Rapid spin

Last edited:

-Kaiser-

~ezio
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]Are you interressed in anyone?Don`t wanna see all your list:P!I have some shinys ev treined but i will wait for your ev treined pokemon!I have some events and some ogf them are shinies just ask if you want events!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cyndaquil shiny T
    magnemite shiny ut
    eevee shiny UT
    gible shiny UT
    Shiny Tropius UT
    shiny bagon ut
    shiny pidgey ut
    snorunt shiny ut
    swellow shiny ut
    shiny Sneasel ut with pokerus UT
    shiny sharpedo UT
    buizel shiny ut
    caterpie shiny ut
    drowzee shiny ut
    sunkern shiny ut
    porygon shiny ut
    camerupt shiny ut
    poliwag shiny ut
    shiny totodile ut
    shiny poochyena t withpokerus(nn:ShinyFang)
    Shiny ponyta UT
    shiny piplup UT
    shiny ditto T jap
    shiny larvitar t[/FONT]

-Kaiser-

~ezio
    Years
    Onemuri (Sleeping) Pikachu - 07/02/09 - Relaxed - UT

Are you trading for this or it is very rare and you can`t trade him for the pichu(You can say no if you no)?

Back