• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Ninetales Fan Club~

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    I don't know if there is an Ninetales Club Already. but If there isn't.... This is the Ninetales Fan Club if u love Ninetales!! then this is the club for u!

~Rules~
    1. Plz no bashing anything that means pokemon or club members!
    2. U can talk about Ninetales.
    3. Don't Ask to be co-owner! Co-owner has been taken(its open right now. thats when its gone)
    4. Umm have a good time!
    5. If I think of any I'll let ya know.
    6. just lettin u know u can make fan-fics!

Special Positions:
    Owner: Flame_chi.
    Co-Owner: eevee_evolutions
    Ninetales Spriter:eliana
    NinetalesFan-Fic Writer: Someone who writes pokemon stories that include Ninetales in them.

~Member List~
    Flame_chi- owner
    eevee_evolutions- co-owner
    eliana- spriter
    Philbro
    espyon luver
    icer
    sly_74
    ShineyKabutops
    ninetales9

HAVE FUN!

Last edited:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    OOH! il be ninetales spriter! heres a few i did:
    ~Ninetales Fan Club~
    ~Ninetales Fan Club~
    ~Ninetales Fan Club~

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    As Ninetales was walking along the road of teh forest she saw many different pokemon. She was proud to be what she was adn did not care what other pokemon thought of her. Ninetales pranced through the woods looking for food and some friends untill she heard a cry. It was a cry of a Lonly Vulpix wanting some help as it got its foot stuck in a piece of wood.

Ninetales lept out of some bushes and burnt the wood and freed the Vulpix. Ninetales smiled at the vulpix and played with her. They both played untill it was getting dark and Ninetales got concerned about the vulpix. Ninetales looked at the vulpix and smiled as she put vulpix on her back. She lept through the woods untill they were at the volcano entrence when they say a beedrill.

Ninetales looked round and faced the beedrill. Ninetales told the vulpix to run on and so it did as Ninetales looked at the beedrill. Ninetales lept up and used quick attack on beedrill knocking it back. but the Beedrill got back up and used pin missile hurting Ninetales and throwing her back into the ground. Ninetales got up and used FIre Blast and the Beedrill was thrown back into the woods. Ninetales catched up to vulpix and they both returned home to there kind.

Ok i shall join ya. A littla intro for you on what i can do

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Thanks great banners you got there which tool do you use i really need a tool like yours to do mine up.

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    Philbro said:
    Thanks great banners you got there which tool do you use i really need a tool like yours to do mine up.

kool we have another member
    and nice into...
    if u would like the sig here:

~Ninetales Fan Club~
    *​

for the ninetales banner

all u have to do is move the *s then it would work

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Cool ty very much hey you wanna talk on msn i need somone to talk to hehe. If nto is hall work on somthing else if yes add me on my msn up near my name.

Back