• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ninja Storm OOC (Naruto RP, Rated M)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • No worries on that one. I have a few special jutsus planned for my character, if you wanted to review them.

Also... Could someone translate Phoenix Flare for me? I don't like having the only out of place name. If you can't, then I'll live.

Though I'm not Japanese, I hope you can take my Google Translate Japanese...Well, actually, I just don't know what Phoenix is. XD Phoenix Flare can be Fushichō Fure, but...that kind of sounds weird for a name. o.O

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Well I looked it up on google, not translate, and Phoenix can be either Hou or Ootori. (It's in Kanji, so I guess that's why there is an actual word for it...) Since most Japanese native people usually write their names in Kanji, there is nothing I can do for flare. The best one can do is to translate fire.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Well, I know that Fire is Honō, so I guess you are Ootori Hono. Or Hono Ootori, if you want to write it Japanese style.

EDIT: According to translate, Fire is Kasai, while Honō is flame. Whichever one you prefer, Nid.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Applications are CLOSED!... for now.

I'll be posting up my own genin's SU soon, to round out the squads. I am also happy to announce that I'll be having a degree of assistance with GM type-things and jounin control in the form of MichaelaTheUchiha! I had a few people offer to fill this role, but Uchiha did a ma-ha-hoo-ssive jounin SU form with a jutsu list and everything, so he wins the cake.

We'll be rolling along IC by the end of the week. You guys are awesome!

P.S. When you decide on a new name for Phoenix, I'll change it in the accepted characters section.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • I think that I'll go with Ootori Kasai. Or when it's written, Kasai Ootori. Ootori is his first name.

Also... I have some special attack Ninjutsu. ^^

Scarlet Snake: With a single handsign, a snake made of red fire burst forth, striking incredibly fast, but not very powerfully at anything Ootori targets within 20 feet. As he progresses, he will be able to make it last longer and attack more than once, as well as coil around a foe and hold them still. This is his most basic special jutsu, and you'll likely see it a lot.

Ivory Eagle: With aa great deal of handsigns, Ootori creates a large eagle made of white flame that flies in the direction of his choice. When it comes into contact with anything, it explodes with a powwerful blast radius. As Ootori learns more control, he will be able to turn it, and direct it at will, as well as prevent the contact explosion, and even make it explode when he chooses. This is the main attack of the Kasai family, and is extremely powerful, hence the extradordinary amount of hand signs that are required.

Lilac Leopard: With a few handsigns and a focusing of chakra, a leopard made of lilac colored fire springs forth, attcking anyone that Ootori has deemed a threat within ten feet of him. It only lasts a few seconds, and any attack will make it vanish, and he has to wait for several minutes before he has enough Chakra to use it again. As he learns better chakra control, he can make it last longer, be more durable, and have less cool down time between his conjuring.

Ebony Raven: With a few handsigns, a large raven made of black fire appears over Ootori and those around him and kicks up a fierce tornado with it's wings. The tornado itself does no harm, but the winds throw anyone that isn't Ootori out of the radius, which is fairly small, maybe five to ten feet arounf him in a circle. As Ootori gets better, the tornado is stronger, blasting people further and creating a larger radius.

Those are them for now. A note about all of these jutsus is that if you attack the animal, they vanish harmlessly as his concentration is broken, except for Ivory Eagle, which just explodes. Also, these aren't all his atacking jutsus, ust his special ones. The ones only he does well, though if people learn his technic, they can master theme as well. If they're ok with the GM of course.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Applications are CLOSED!... for now.

I'll be posting up my own genin's SU soon, to round out the squads. I am also happy to announce that I'll be having a degree of assistance with GM type-things and jounin control in the form of MichaelaTheUchiha! I had a few people offer to fill this role, but Uchiha did a ma-ha-hoo-ssive jounin SU form with a jutsu list and everything, so he wins the cake.

We'll be rolling along IC by the end of the week. You guys are awesome!

P.S. When you decide on a new name for Phoenix, I'll change it in the accepted characters section.

I'm a girl. :P That's why it is "Michaela" instead of "Michael". Why? Think only guys can be huge fans of Naruto? :P It's because of my character is a guy, isn't it? xD

Then again, my jounin is a girl....

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Ha, I had no idea. Apologies!

Everyone has to mistake for a guy once in PC; it's hard to tell. :) People mistake me as a guy in real life, despite my long hair. >_>; It's alright.

Of course, that would beg the question why I have hot guys as my Avatar and my Signature, but I suppose I could be homosexual if I was a guy. xD Or just a fan boy. :P

Years
  • Surprisingly, no one commented when Micheala posted that she is playing a jounin (who so happens to be a girl). To avoid going crazy from waiting, I'm going to read/watch Naruto. :P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Surprisingly, no one commented when Micheala posted that she is playing a jounin (who so happens to be a girl). To avoid going crazy from waiting, I'm going to read/watch Naruto. :P

(sighs) Michaela. Wow, you guys don't like me much, do you?

Pffft, I read/write Naruto fanfiction ALL THE TIME.

That reminds me; I need to go see if the newest chapter is out yet! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Here's my genin's SU to fill out the extra spot.

Gosh, I hope I get accepted.

Name
    Rei Kaisaku (Shirogane)

Appearance
    Rei is a willowy young woman with short black hair that doesn't even reach past her ears. Her hair is usually slicked back from her face, drawing attention to her thin eyebrows and almond shaped brown eyes. Her nose appears to have been broken at some point in the past and not set properly, making it crooked. Although her teeth are perfect her lips are thin, adding to her oddly severe appearance.
    Rei prefers to wear dark clothing and favours an asymmetrical appearance. Purple open-toed ninja footwear with fishnet leggings under loose black trousers with uneven leg lengths. The left leg ends just above the knee while the right leg ends just above the ankle. Her upper body is also covered with fishnet material and a black cropped shirt with uneven length sleeves - the left sleeve is full length and the right sleeve ends just above the elbow. This leaves her flat stomach visible through the fishnet material. The fishnet material also covers her hands and fingers, over which she sports a pair of fingerless purple gloves.
    Her Takigakure forehead protector is worn around her waist as a belt, with a shuriken holster on her right thigh and a hip pouch on her left hip.

Personality
    Around her grandfather and superiors, Rei is hard working and respectful. She keeps her opinions to herself and sets herself to every task with gusto, seemingly determined to finish it to the best of her ability in order to excel. As soon as an authority figure is out of earshot however Rei is the first to pipe up and complain about their attitude, their appearance and anything else she can think of. She will moan for the entire duration of any task she is assigned, only working hard so that it can be completed quickly and she can move onto leisure activities.
    Rei is a young woman of many vices. She is lazy and foulmouthed, notoriously greedy and not above theft, having stolen her grandfathers booze in the past. She can be cruel, possessing a sharp tongue and sharper wit that she delights in using on younger or weaker children. She has been known to bully others into completing her work for her, and is generally a nasty piece of work until an authority figure shows up, when she becomes the villages sweetest angel. Many of the jounin and elders in the village view her as a darling with a prankster side, while other children see her as a terror.
    Rei has never had true friends her own age, only the occasional lackey or hanger-on. They all quickly desert her upon realising she treats them no differently from her other 'victims'. How Rei would treat a 'comrade' or 'true friend' is yet to be seen.
    History
    Rei's adoptive grandfather arrived with her at Takigakure when she was four years old, with nothing to his name other than the clothes on his back and his carpentry skills. Informing the villagers that he and Rei were refugee's from a war between two small ninja villages he was quickly taken in. Thanks to the charity of the villagers he was able to survive and provide for Rei long enough to earn some money through his carpentry and other odd jobs to find a place for them amongst the villagers.
    He has long told Rei that he found her amongst the ruins of a village, unconscious and alone. Unable to leave behind a young child in such a state he took her in as his own, hoping the two of them could find solace with one another. Despite becoming a father figure for her, he has always insisted that he be thought of as more like a grandfather due to the large gaps in their age.
    From a very young age, Rei has been instructed that her grandfather is a member of the Shirogane Clan, a clan of ninja puppeteers long reviled and persecuted, and that as his adopted child it is Rei's responsibility to carry on the proud traditions of the clan. Due to the controversial nature of the Shirogane family and their history Rei has been instructed to keep this a secret, and always use their assumed surname - Kaisaku. She has been raised to believe that her heritage (such as it is) means she is superior to those of 'lesser' ninja clans and destined to bring about the revival of the Shirogane family.
    Due to her clans speciality, her grandfather has taught her the basics of utilising chakra threads in secret - a technique that although not restricted to puppet users, is strongly associated with them. Her grandfather has promised that he will create her a puppet of her own and that she will be able to reveal her abilities only after she has expressed an interest in first "learning" them from her jounin when she graduates.

Plans for being awesome
    Rei will, hopefully, eventually become a user of the Puppet Technique, utilising large marionettes with hidden mechanisms and weapons in battle. If she were ever to reach the heights of this technique she would be able to control up to ten puppets at a time (one with each finger), though it is unlikely she will ever achieve quite this level of control. The abilities of the puppets themselves are as yet undecided.
    Her weakest area will be Taijutsu, inferior to the majority of trained ninja's. Her dominant chakra nature would be Earth, with some ability in this area, focused mainly on defensive or trap jutsu's. If her puppets are disabled though, she would prefer to defend herself with her moderate Genjutsu skill.

Sample Text
    Rei made her way down the stone steps, led by the insubstantial orange candle light. The steady drip of water that seemed to always be present here grated on her, setting her to grind her teeth. Almost no one in Takigakure had basements in their houses since the lake water seeped in and led to long-term damage, but Rei's grandfather had insisted on it, slowly carving the space himself secretly over the years. Finally he had chiselled a large enough space to use as a workshop and had set to work on his next project.
    "Rei." The voice called to her as she descended the last few steps into the crude room. It was more of a cave than anything else really, the walls curving to form a dome overhead. The old man had hammered brackets into the walls, allowing for the flickering candles that provided such poor light.
    "Shirogane-sensei." She responded respectfully. The old man was at his workbench with his back to her, the steady scrape-scrape-scrape of his craft setting her hairs on end almost as much as the drip-drip-drip. She couldn't see exactly what he was doing, just the wooden hand at the end of the length of wood he was working on.
    "You passed I hope." His voice was strong, far stronger than when he was in public and played the senior citizen, hobbling along with his cane. Here his back was straight, his hands sure and his demeanour commanding. If only they knew.
    Stepping forward she placed her forehead protector on the workbench by his side, the Takigakure symbol flashing dully as it moved through the light. "Yes sensei."
    "Flying colours?" Scrape-scrape-scrape. Drip-drip-drip.
    "Only on ninja tools, moderate grades for everything else. Excelling in one area is less exceptional than being perfectly average."
    "Indeed. You can go."
    "Thank you, Shirogane-sensei."

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • It's not fan fiction so much as getting to know the character, working a few scenarios in and ensuring that I can play her to the best of my ability (and also develop her some more in my head). I haven't RPed in a while, so don't have anyone I can recycle really. c8

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    It's not fan fiction so much as getting to know the character, working a few scenarios in and ensuring that I can play her to the best of my ability (and also develop her some more in my head). I haven't RPed in a while, so don't have anyone I can recycle really. c8

I don't recycle at all... When I try to, I find so many flaws in the SUs I actually finish and submit. I spend a while to scold myself before sighing and making a completely new one...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I've been trying to recycle less and less, but with homework and school, it doesn't always work. If that happens, I usually go to "Miharu Mizushima". However, I did create Satoru out of thin air. xD

Miharu was actually created for being a ninja in the Naruto world in one of my fanfictions, which is fairly hilarious. XD She was an Uchiha though...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Recycling has its own pros and cons really. Sometimes a recycled character can end up being developed more, or you can find that they actually fit something different from what you intended them for. The best thing to do is just write. That's what they drill into us at uni. That, and 'SHOW DON'T TELL, OMG WHY ARE YOU TELLING AND NOT SHOWING'.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Accepted character list is up to date.

@Nideous I've had a look at your jutsu list. As your character is only a freshly graduated genin, I'm happy for him to have one of the jutsu's you've listed (as you've described him as highly skilled etc.) at the start of the RP, and develop the rest over time.

Back