• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ninjask + Raticate :/

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    I am bored out of my mind, and I'm looking through my boxes to utilize another UU/BL pokemon. I stopped at raticate, and found out for the first time what Super Fang did. I thought "Wow... that shouldn't be possible." The first hit would take the enemy down to half hp. Then from there, I wondered if the Guts ability could be used with an orb to deal some extra damage using Facade.

This is my raticate right now, to post what my ninjask does would be a waste of time, but I'll post it's nature and moveset.

Raticate @ Flame Orb/Focus Sash
    Hast Nature, Level 60
    252 to atk 252 to spd, some to sp def, rest to HP
    MoveSet
    Facade
    Super Fang
    Sucker Punch
    Endeavor

Ninjask @ leftovers
    Jolly, lvl 70
    Substitute
    Swords Dance
    Protect
    Baton Pass

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Um. Then what's Ninjask going to without Attacks? 0_o Run this: Substitute / Baton Pass / Swords Dance / X-Scissor or Aerial Ace. EV's: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe

Raticate @ Focus Sash / Life Orb
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Return / Double Edge
    - Crunch
    - Iron Tail
    - Sleep Talk. Pretty much sucks. ;)

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    I am bored out of my mind, and I'm looking through my boxes to utilize another UU/BL pokemon. I stopped at raticate, and found out for the first time what Super Fang did. I thought "Wow... that shouldn't be possible." The first hit would take the enemy down to half hp. Then from there, I wondered if the Guts ability could be used with an orb to deal some extra damage using Facade.

This is my raticate right now, to post what my ninjask does would be a waste of time, but I'll post it's nature and moveset.

Raticate @ Flame Orb/Focus Sash
    Hast Nature, Level 60
    252 to atk 252 to spd, some to sp def, rest to HP
    MoveSet
    Facade
    Super Fang
    Sucker Punch
    Endeavor

Ninjask @ leftovers
    Jolly, lvl 70
    Substitute
    Swords Dance
    Protect
    Baton Pass

Your gonna split 6 EVs into Sp Def and HP?? Umm yeah

Also FEAR would be a lot easier to pull off then your strategy, Super Fang may seem like a good move, but Raticate is way too fragile to pull off something like that, especially if you do end up running Flame Orb over Focus Sash, at least with Sash your guaranteeing yourself at least one Super Fang/Sucker Punch hit on a pokemon

ultranerd57

Hello again.
    Years
    Your gonna split 6 EVs into Sp Def and HP?? Umm yeah

Also FEAR would be a lot easier to pull off then your strategy, Super Fang may seem like a good move, but Raticate is way too fragile to pull off something like that, especially if you do end up running Flame Orb over Focus Sash, at least with Sash your guaranteeing yourself at least one Super Fang/Sucker Punch hit on a pokemon

If you want a pokemon that can survive a hit and super fang and is BL use Bibarel.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Ninjask with Protect? No. It's more of a Baton Passer to give speed to another poke in your team with crappy speed.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Ninjask with Protect? No. It's more of a Baton Passer to give speed to another poke in your team with crappy speed.

why can't I use protect -_- and I think you missed that I have baton pass in there, I give it to raticate so it can possibly outrun the likes Garchomp and Sceptile.

Btw: your sig is like... something out of APCW13's book. ^^

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    No, that sig is something out of Smogon's book ;/

And protect is to get speed boost going. You can also annoy roaring pokemon with it :P But that's what taunt is for.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    why can't I use protect -_- and I think you missed that I have baton pass in there, I give it to raticate so it can possibly outrun the likes Garchomp and Sceptile.

Btw: your sig is like... something out of APCW13's book. ^^

I know you have Baton Pass there. I'm just saying about the move 'Baton Pass'.

EDIT: My sig is out of Smogon's book.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I know you have Baton Pass there. I'm just saying about the move 'Baton Pass'.

EDIT: My sig is out of Smogon's book.

I so called that.

And wait, I'm totally confused. I'll leave it at, "Protect can work well on ninjask." Because it can.

Back