• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Community Fangame Convention 2

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Hmmm maybe if i finish rest of my systems i will post game there.

Years
  • We submitted Uranium there last time but it didn't show up for whatever reason. :/ Do you know why? (maybe we messed something up...?)

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • We submitted Uranium there last time but it didn't show up for whatever reason. :/ Do you know why? (maybe we messed something up...?)

I believe at the time you guys, submitted it there was a problem with the submissions, so some of them didn't show up and you had re-submit them, I guess you guys didn't re-submit Uranium. :surprised: This year though there should be any trouble with Submitting a booth.

Years
  • I might throw Pokemon Twilight in there, 5 months is enough time for me to whip up some new features and improve my existing ones :3

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • It's an Online convention, where you can talk to people get interviewed and do various activities they have planned, Like last year they had a Mario kart wii tournament. Basically it's like a Online version of E3

Neat, I might preview my game there. We shall see.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • I'll make sure Uranium will be there this year, and we will put a good competition against Ryen for sure ;p

ryushin5

Years
  • So I got permission from Yuoaman that I could revive this thread, so yeah the NCFC's website has been updated now and it's a countdown to fangame convention wanted to let people know around here incase you guys wanted to enter. *37 days till the NCFC https://www.nintendocfc.com/*

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    5 months away? Eh I guess I will pull something out the month before and submit it. The knowledge gamed in AP Physics is so fun LOL

ryushin5

Years
  • hmm,he is back again,why you worried about??any secret?
    Uhh I have no idea what you trying to say. O.o

Only 37 days? Wow, time passed quick.
    Anyway, how do I enter it? The site is just a count down.

Well you should be able to enter it a week or 2 before it starts IDK if they're going to do it the same way this year like they did last year, I will inform you when they are ready to let people submit there game.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Does there have to be any playable material to enter the game, or could it just be like we showcase it here?

ryushin5

Years
  • Does there have to be any playable material to enter the game, or could it just be like we showcase it here?
    Nope there doesn't have to be playable material, you can showcase it there for a chance to win game of the year.

Back