• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Community Fangame Convention 2

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
  • Sorry for the double post, so NCFC is now 20 days away and now you are able to enter the forum of the site, where they will announce on how to enter and what you need to have. :)

majorgames

Darn i didn't know of this, well this year pokemon celestial wont be ready for submission but next year i'll definitly enter, is it held once a year or multiple times a year...and is it held the same date(s) every time or just around the date

ryushin5

Years
  • Darn i didn't know of this, well this year pokemon celestial wont be ready for submission but next year i'll definitly enter, is it held once a year or multiple times a year...and is it held the same date(s) every time or just around the date

it's held once a year around the same time.

ryushin5

Years
  • Again Sorry for the double post, but now Registrations are now open for NCFC, so whoever wants to enter can enter now! :D

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Don't know if it's ok to bump this. But I went on the NCFC site, and wanted to inform everyone that registrations are open.

Forget that...Didn't see that the thread was already updated :P Looking forward to all the Devs out there who'll submit their game. I know I'll submit mine :)

Last edited:

ryushin5

Years
  • Well NCFC Registration is closed, and it starting tomorrow hope a lot of people joined.

Back