• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Direct Presentation - 17.05.2013

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    In case you weren't aware, Nintendo held sort of a surprise edition of a Nintendo Direct video this morning at around 7 AM Pacific, 10 AM Eastern Time. It mainly focused on the 3DS and Wii U games that will be launching this summer. If you want to watch the video, you can do so below:

If not, here's the basic review of what was focused on, which was taken directly from nintendojo's live blog:

Spoiler:

Mmm, so yeah, this is a basic, "what do you think about this" thread. What did you think about all of the titles announced, and talked about more in detail? Are you excited for any of them, or, disappointed in some content?

Feel free to share all of your thoughts!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Nintendo partnering SEGA for Sonic: Lost World could be a foreshadow of SEGA becoming second party. As for Super Luigi U becoming available as a standalone retail, I'm not sure I should buy the DLC version or the physical version since I own the original SMBU.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2013
    We will get Sonic info on the 29th they said over Twitter. I wonder how the new game will play.

Back