• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Ds? Game On Tour ?05

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
  • who's going to be going to this? i probably will be
    info-

Nintendo Australia in conjunction with Westfield Shopping Centres announces the Nintendo DS? Game On Tour ?05 visiting the following locations:

Chermside (QLD)
    Three days commencing Friday 1st April to Sunday 3rd April 2005

Fountaingate (VIC)
    Three days commencing Friday 15th April to Sunday 17th April 2005

Southland (VIC)
    Three days commencing Friday 15th April to Sunday 17th April 2005

East Gardens (NSW)
    Three Days commencing Friday 22nd April to Sunday 24th April 2005

Miranda (NSW)
    Three Days commencing Friday 22nd April 22nd to Sunday 24th April 2005

Join in the interactive fun, sampling a wide range of Nintendo DS games including:

Super Mario 64 DS?
    Metroid Prime Hunters?: First Hunt?
    Pok?mon Dash?
    WarioWare: Touched!?
    Spider-Man 2?
    Robots?
    Asphalt Urban GT?
    The Urbz?: Sims in the City?
    Sprung?
    Project Rub?
    Zoo Keeper?
    Polarium?
    Mr DRILLER: Drill Spirits?
    Rayman DS?

Special celebrity appearances each Sunday by Australian Idol finalists Rikki Lee and Axle Whitehead between 11am and 2pm ? come chat via PictoChat!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well that sounds really cool but I dont live in Australia XD I am getting Underground and I have heard that Touched! is really cool...

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • yeah, i ahev Touched!, but i never really get to play it. Ive finished it as much as is really possible, and then theres the fact that if i take it to school, it gets taken off me, by everyone else -_-;

at least i get the attention :P

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • well i went there today, and played some of the games, but mainly chatted on pictochat. I chatted with that Axle Whitehead guy a bit and won a Tshirt for some quick drawing i did. Some S.K kid was talking to me on pictochat, and i have no idea who he is, but i suspect he goes on this board somewhere :S, but all in all it was a good time. Also i got 3.15 seconds or something on the ball thing, and would have won for that hour, but meh, me lazy so i didn't enter my score XD

Back