• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo DS Lite Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes. (if it's wrong, just redirect me to the correct section)
    So I came back from a party and left my DS to charge. I was playing a game at the time and I somehow tripped over the cord, causing the DS to fly and hit the ground. The game froze, the screens were fine, i thought nothing was wrong. Then, when I did a hard reboot (turning up slider and then doing it again), the DS started up. Sorta. The green light came up alright, but the screen was black. Like it wasn't even turned on. Now, the screens were fine and I would be able to see a crack if it did break, but it seems like the DS is in a coma. It turns on, but doesn't display anything. The screen just stays black. Help?

tl;dr: i dropped my DS lite, now it won't boot up to the start menu.

EDIT: I let it sit for a bit, it's fine now.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back