• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Graphics

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
Years
  • Wow that was pretty darn sweet, I definently think it could make certain aspects more interesting but can't really think of specific example.

Ihtesam

Pokemon Master, Battle Me.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Yeah but its really something cool lol

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • It would be cool for battles for example, seeing your pokemon run to the other side (In 3D) to hit Tackle or seeing it use Flamethrower across the screen in 3D, don't you all think that would be sweet?
    To me it would be awesome if they did it right.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • Wouldn't surprise me if they did try to manage that. That would be freakin awesome. :0

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Wow that is so AWESOME!!!!
    I want one of those now XD

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • It is an exciting prospect isn't it? I definitely think that the future of Pokemon lies within these innovative features which will liven up and create another dimension of realism for games.

This is in the wrong location, so I'll move it to General Pokemon Gaming.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • I would hate it being 3d whilst traveling. It would be nice to see battling like pokemon stadium but meh.

Ihtesam

Pokemon Master, Battle Me.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    *jaw drops* H-HOLY ARCEUS!

That would be awesome...I'll put this in The Gen 5 thread right now!

Flamethrower...side ways....I would die.

At leat give me some Credit for finding it lol, something like putting my name: Ihtesam lol just saying.

It is an exciting prospect isn't it? I definitely think that the future of Pokemon lies within these innovative features which will liven up and create another dimension of realism for games.

This is in the wrong location, so I'll move it to General Pokemon Gaming.

I totally agree and thanks

~Ihtesam Rahman

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I would hate it being 3d whilst traveling. It would be nice to see battling like pokemon stadium but meh.

So basically you don't want Colosseum and XD type games to EVER make it onto the handhelds...

Back