• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Nintendo Prize for Pre-Order

J

good morning
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    A Poke-Shaped Stylus would be nice, really.

Forget that.

Stupid stalkers. >:o

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • i've gotta get to preordering mine actually.

i hate asking my dad for his credit card >__<

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Wait...it WAS supposed to be a special stylus, featuring one of the new Pokemon each (I'd surmise Weavyle & Munchlax, as those two are the first ones they featured), but I didn't get one when I reserved them...great, now I've gotta go back to get them Xl.

xlnightmare

The Littlest Nurr
    Years
  • Yup! I put 20 in FOREVER ago at Gamestop. Working there when I did was useful to a lot of things :P Heck Resident Evil 4 is coming out for PC

xlnightmare

The Littlest Nurr
    Years
  • Stylus??

What is a Stylus anyway? ive heard about them but never seen one

Well, rather than touch a ds screen with your oily hands, a stylus is provided. Two to be exact when you purchase a ds lite and I believe a tank ds. However you can buy more than a few stylus and have a collection. Sometimes they're easy to lose, so I actually own six X)

But because Diamond and Pearl is only for DS, it makes sense to get a special stylus.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I still dunno if my area has preorders yet... I wanted to check at Target but it's freezing around here...

Years
  • Can someone pm me and tell me where you can preorder please i would really appreciate it. but even if I do get the place, I live in Canada so we probably will get the pre-order months later...

Back