• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo System Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Going back a bit here...

But, I am just checking you have played Dragon Warrior Monsters for the GBC? Since you like Dragon Quest, you should love this. It was one of the greatest RPGs I have ever played. Still love it to this day and play it every so often.​

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • 3Ds is coming out in 8 days and i pre-ordered it but time is going soooooooooooooooo sssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww plus i pre-ordered it at morrisons (take note of my location) my school is just across the road from it :S it is so terrible XC

Blaze The Hedgehog

The Flaming Wolf!
    Years
  • Gotta say I still love my old systems. My latest addition is the Micro, seeing as i couldn't get a hold of the backlit SP, but it's a quirky little system, and if it was not for the release of the DS, it could have done better.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Going back a bit here...

But, I am just checking you have played Dragon Warrior Monsters for the GBC? Since you like Dragon Quest, you should love this. It was one of the greatest RPGs I have ever played. Still love it to this day and play it every so often.​

Ah will take a look at this. I have Lameboy on DS using my R4 hehe use it to play Pokemon Trading card game. But I am always up for new things games.

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    OMG I have the cartridge of that game. I Like it, but I lost my save because my SP constantly crashed older games, and the repetitive powering off and on destroyed the data... I am playing Tengen Tetris on nesDS, though.
    Also, I dunno if it's a world best, but I can beat Super Mario Land, without any mods or tools, or cheats, in about 30 minutes, my best being 25.

That is very impressive if I do say so. How many times have you beaten it.

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    anybody wants to play rockband 2 with me on wifi? my friend code is 054478571427 anytime is usually good with me.how about some time tomorrow(monday?)

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    I l;ike rockband... but IMO guitarhero is so much more fun lol.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I l;ike rockband... but IMO guitarhero is so much more fun lol.
    Okay, first of all, they're pretty much the same game, but Guitar Hero is better for in-game songs, while Rock Band is dominant in their DLC, but I'll go with Guitar Hero for this, because Rock Band 2, which had the best setlist for the game didn't come out here in Australia. ;_;

Question: where can I get cheap nes games? Cheap as in five dollars online?
    There's no way you're going to be able to buy $5 NES games over the internet. First of all, NES games would be quite rare by now, and going for at least $15 for the most common ones, and you'll have to pay at least $5-10 postage, so you won't find one for only $5.

Random question: What does everyone thing of our little hero, KIRBY?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Guitar Hero post GH2 is was a shell of its former self (Pretty much because all the guys who made GH1 and GH2 went to make Rock Band and Activision were like "oh ****" and tried to make everything over the top and stupid so that people wouldn't buy Rock Band instead, leading to an over-saturation of the genre and the death of Guitar Hero)

Years
  • There's no way you're going to be able to buy $5 NES games over the internet. First of all, NES games would be quite rare by now, and going for at least $15 for the most common ones, and you'll have to pay at least $5-10 postage, so you won't find one for only $5.

Random question: What does everyone thing of our little hero, KIRBY?[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

ok thanks I guess it is to he local pawn shops then oh and Kirby, I lobe the little pink puff ball been in some great games like super star an the remake super star ultra

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back