• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Nintendo Wifi Mystery Gift Darkrai

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
  • I just got mine. Now if only they'd do the same thing for Shaymin, Jarachi and Deoxys so I can complete my dex. p: I don't mind it's level, at least I get to train it a little, unlike the level-100 that a lot of recent events have offered. It's nice, but I prefer to train each of my Pokemon.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I was so excited when I heard about this Darkrai event! I've wanted a Darkrai for a long time and I didn't feel like misbehaving to get one, so as soon as I could I downloaded the event and RNG'd it. I got timid with all 31s except a 0 in speed :3 I am so excited. I'll never use it because I don't battle ubers but it's still quite awesome to have :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Forgot about this until now, lool. Currently resetting for Timid or Modest, GF thinks it can throw Brave at me, lol >__>

edit: two adamant in a row, my game hates me :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    I am literally putting on my shoes, to go to the golden arches for Wi-Fi, RIGHT NOW.

evo21

RNGing is awesomes
    Years
    • Age 36
    • uk
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    i had this the day of release i also RNG'd it. timid HP dragon 70 31/30/31/31/31/31 on white on black i RNG'd it modest Hp Fire 70 31/27/30/30/31/30

Back