• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Wii Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    [a id]tf2[/a id]

Content

[alink id="intro"]Basic information[/alink id]
    [alink id="join"]Tournament information[/alink id]

FAQ

What is this for?

General Nintendo information, help, and discussion may be posted here. From help regarding a game for the Wii or DS or needed opinions on an upcoming purchase you shall be making, this thread is your one-stop place to ask what you need and receive it to help enjoy your Nintendo Wii or DS.

Feel free to start games with anyone you want by using this thread. You can post here to set up games and times, along with any other things you desire.

When an actual tournament is coming up, the title of the thread will alert you to read the first post for more details onto when it's coming up and how to sign yourself up for the fun!

Tournament Emblems

Nintendo Wii Discussion

PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi

Nintendo Wii Discussion

[a id]intro[/a id]

Basic information

A new and improved PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi thread!

This thread is for you, the members, to post in, set up matches with other members, exchange friend codes and discuss general information about the Nintendo Wii or Nintendo DS systems.

You may ask questions about games you are considering buying, get help if you're stuck on a certain level (and don't want to post a whole new thread to ask one question), receive system help, and discuss anything else related to Nintendo systems!

[a id]join[/a id]

Tournament information

Okay, a quick rule about tournaments. You must play if you sign up. After the tournament has started, you have two weeks to battle your partner. Otherwise, you will be disqualified and you will not receive an emblem for competing.

Currently: No events are planned.

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    i hope they make a pbr tourny lol i have been dieng for some good pbr battles

also, i wouldn't mind a cod5 tourny lol^^

Last edited:

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    Argh... BRAWL TOURNEY! BRAWL TOURNEY! GWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

[/spaz]

I really want to fight some guys on Brawl. My FC's in the previous thread, PM me if you want to fight. Or post here. Whatever floats your boat. :)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    It'd be nice to see some DS events! Such as Mario cart or other good multiplayer games suitable for a tourney.
    I'd look forward to something along those lines so I'll be back and forth to check for updates!

Zetta.

The Diminishing Light
    Years
    Well, I would like to see some DS games coming to the tourny! Im a huge fan ^_^

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    No one has contra 4? i think thats multiplayer but i could be wrong. But i could surely go for some M'kart for the DS. I suck at it but its really fun to race against other people, cept when they start cheating. Then its like forget about it man. But all in all i can play almost any game on the DS that has Wi-Fi options so if you ever have a question about a game during wi-fi modes i can help out some. With that said lets get some games going. (DS only i have a wii but i only have virtual console games and guitar hero aerosmith/world tour).

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl is just awful game for online tournaments especially if you're doing it across the world. I wouldn't mind playing some Mario Kart Wii though. 8)

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years

well if anyone wants to race in mario kart ds please pm me
    i know im not good.. but i love racing with other people =]

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    Hi i like scribblenauts alot but dont have any Friend Codes. I've only made one level so far (ive only had it for a day) so if anyone want to trade lenvels my fc is 4855-6295-0596

Bobby Emerald

A voice of reason.
    Years
    Brawl anyone?

Not many people brawl here, huh? This other forum I go to has a lot of people who love to brawl....
    This makes me sad :<
    I'm open for brawls though.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Uh, yeah. Sorry for neglecting you guys. :B I'll get a Brawl event set up soon for you all. That'll be the easiest to handle and work with. So I'll start that like..now, I guess. XD

Alright, event information is up. :] Get to it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back