• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendork15's Trade away!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    <*BUMP!!*>
    Okay, I see I haven't had many offers.
    But, I've caught a whole bunch of Pokémon now, and I will make a list and upload it sometimes Saturday, or Sunday. Monday night at the latest.

Peace out! xD

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
  • uh ah man i dont have any more shinys but ive been hatching a lot of eggs from a poke i dont remember wat it was but as soon as 1 turns shiny ill give u it at watever lv unless u want a lv1 shiny i dont have codes cause i found some but my ar freaks up with them so its all natural shiny if i get 1

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    If you'd like I could clone that shiny Kyurem and give you a couple copies. Shoot me a PM if you're intrested.

Soon. I shall shoot you a Pm. Soon.

uh ah man i dont have any more shinys but ive been hatching a lot of eggs from a poke i dont remember wat it was but as soon as 1 turns shiny ill give u it at watever lv unless u want a lv1 shiny i dont have codes cause i found some but my ar freaks up with them so its all natural shiny if i get 1

You may need to hurry up, as soon as a 'good' offer comes, the kyurem goes to the best offerer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    I'd like to trade for the following: Nidoran(M), Magnemite, Mareep, Hoppip, & Abra.
    Not sure what you are looking for so I'll try offering some random ones...Ekans, Nidoran(F), Gulpin, Seel, & Omanyte

Back