• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo's crashing already

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They do seem to be doing well on the piracy front of consoles, probably because it'd be too much of a pain to crack and burn those minidiscs, or to get ISOs on it. I still think full-sized DVDs and more online support would really make them stand out, but I own more GCN games than I do any of my other next-gen consoles.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    JoWood said:
    The year just starting and Nintendo cant keep up. :dead:

Gamcube only got 11 games coming out this month. Metal Gear Solid and P.S.O 2 may make the most money. And Pokemon Colloseum doesn't count cause nintendo made it. So thats ten, this is sad.

Now, GBA has five games coming out this month. You heard me, 5, 5...5. And two of them are by Hipgames? Hip who? :confused: Nintendo is just producing now-a-days. :sleeping:

Umm..11 games in 1 month is excellent! To tell you the truth, I'm tired of seeing these "Nintendo's Going Downhill" threads ?_? Nintendo isn't going downhill, it is doing pretty good at the moment. The truth is, all console sales have been lower then previous years, it isn't just nintendo, it is all of the systems. For example: when is the last time Xbox made a decent game, even any game at all? Pretty much all of their games are spread to all the other consoles as well. And PS2 is not doing as good as it used to be as well, so don;t just get the impression that only Nintendo is doing slightly worse this year, ALL of them are.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    You know, you say 11 games in a month is a bad thing.Ever heard of quality over quantity?I bet you that those 11 games can beat all of the other games XBOX produces in 2 months, because nintendo will always give you quality, no matter how few games they give you, you can always be sure that each is a quality game.

Years
    M confused! Why are we talking about XBOX now? I love Superstar Saga. The replayability is not so high though. I mean, its WAY too easy.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    bna_li said:
    M confused! Why are we talking about XBOX now? I love Superstar Saga. The replayability is not so high though. I mean, its WAY too easy.
    I've beaten three times, going on four. I guess replayability is just tad bit different to me hehe...

The XBOX is pretty much a computer. I honestly think Microsoft makes better games on their computer than on their console!

And I hope Nintendo and HAL come out with another SSB game soon! The last two are so awesome! They're the greatest fighting games of all time in my opinion!

Nintendo has all the characters you love. The have all the mascots. When you think about video games, the first thing that pops into a lot of people's minds is Nintendo. They're the best company out there!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    lottery ticket...lottery ticket....and saturo iwata is an IDIOT!!! He's marketing his game to babies!! ack! kill him!

far more shocking that anything I ever BOO ya!

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
    Years
    Dakota its sounds like you have some major issues...just kidding...but its kind of like a love hate thing with Gamecube...I love it cause its awsome...I hate cause they are stupid for not comming out with better games.

In my opinion, I don't like the games cause all they have is the same old characters that everyone knows. (Mario, Samus, Starfox, Link) and they base so many games off of those charcters.) Thats not to say that those are the only games cause there not. You do have a point though they have a "winning lottery ticked...there just afraid to use it." That and they need more of a varaity.

Well until they do something new and better than what they have I am just going to say that PS2 is 7X Greater than the Gamecube.(inside joke thingy)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Dakota, this is just a compilation of things you posted in the other thread -_-

Look in the other thread for our responses....

Edit: Or I could merge them....

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, I think they're around 2 GB. I have that much RAM though, not that I would use it for that. =X There is a method using Phantasy Star Online to play ISOs, but it's supposedly so complicated to do, and difficult to obtain or create the ISOs that it's not hurting sales at all. With the Xbox and PS2 you can just buy a mod chip, and with the Xbox rip say, oh I dunno, your friends' games to your hard drive...

Pokebuddy

Pokemon Sun/Moon Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    the only problem in this ocnsaole year is that almost all 3-d consoles are made in CDS!! I know it cool and all but what happen something like this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kid : Oh yes, i am at the last level of <game name>
    *suddenly u fall sown and the cd got scratched*
    Kid : OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    *Then kid kills himself*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Isn't the PSP going to use minidiscs though? I can't imagine its battery lie could compare to the GBA SP if it does.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Shadow is right, what I'm saying in this thread is same I put in the other thread...yeah..merge I don't care, they're both the same thing...

And nintendo better come out with a sequel to the gba or psp will DESTROY it...

a lil bit of BOO ya!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I saw a prototype of nintendo's "trump card" as they said it. Its a portable that plays both gamecube AND gba games...it plays mp3's and loads and slices and dices and walks the dog...

let's hope it's useful..

BOO ya!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Vito Winstrate said:
    If only Lucifer were here to make his comments. I liked comments such as the comment on whether Microsoft will make it's own portable :-p
    You mean the one where he said that the Microsoft portable system would have FBI-Hacking, Sandwich making, and other such technologies? Hehehe...

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, that is something great on PS2 that Nintendo is getting! Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the GBA!

Back