• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nisemonogatari Discussion Thread

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Courage...
    Spoiler:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • ShÏtsure, kamimashita! Kamimamita.

Spoiler:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Spoiler:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • According to MAL, Nise is only going to be 11 episodes instead of 13 as originally stated. This really changes my opinion on the first episode and makes it feel more like a waste of time to me, even though it undeniably had its good moments.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Kanbaru proving yet again that she is the best monogatari, probably even best SHAFT girl, coming from me a self confessed SHAFTfag that's quite a complement.

As for the slow plot development over the first couple of eps I'm not worried, from what i've seen all of Nisio's work is like that, It's clever and entertaining so I'm sure it'll be good.

Did I mention dat Kanbaru.

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • i'm.. a little at a loss as to where i should use spoiler tags right now, as there hasn't really been enough plot development to actually spoil anything, but.. if you really don't want to have ANYTHING spoiled for yourself, i guess you should stop reading.
    ___

Ararararagi's pervertedness has reached new levels, it seems.. i have to get used to it all over again. but hurray for Sengoku and Kanbaru's comeback!
    it said on MyAnimeList from the start that Senjougahara would turn out to become a supporting character, and i guess here's where it starts. too bad though, i love senjou XD;

i agree with Lapras. there wasn't such fast plot development in the first season either if i remember correctly, and that turned out to be sheer awesomeness as well, so i'm not worried so far..

seriously though. i'm loving the ファイア シスタース already!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Nah, he's always been a pervert but honestly, they're all throwing themselves at him....some more than others.

I've heard...although I can't confirm that he admits
    Spoiler:
    I mean it's not a surprise but it would be amusing.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • yeah, it's nothing new, but still. it's been awhile since i watched an anime like that. XD;

if that's the case, i feel sorry for Senjougahara.. but seriously, it fits Ararararagi. a LOT.

Back