• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nitrus' Egg Shop!

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    Can I have an arcanine egg and a heart egg please? ^^ And how do we get the items? Do we just..ask for them? ^^

and I suppose I'll take 2 pokeballs if that's teh case XD

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Nitrus' Egg Shop!
    < yay one of my eggs hatched,into what appears to be a Corpitar which looks a tad strange but cool none the less^^ and can I have a pokeball,please?
    *~Mandy~*

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    adoption thingy

Can i adopt a power egg and buy a clefairy doll please?

P.S:how much is a clefairy doll anyway(yup,L.O.L.)

Nitrus' Egg Shop!

P.P.S:You could try making something with the solar egg i made which actually is really wierd(again,L.O.L)

Last edited:

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    *giggles* Yep I always do that ^.~ Thankies! Have any of mine hatched or are going to hatch soon? *prays that at least one of them is a flareon and that another is another eeveelution* ^^

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I'd like to request a heart egg (if there are any left that is) and an egg(mmmm....tasteyXD) thanks^^

Back