• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

N'kay! : D

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
So I think I've finally gotten the hang of making blogs, and finally getting used to everything there is to being a Supporter. I'm not puzzled by my blue username anymore, so I think I'm getting used to it. XD Anyway, I'm having a great time on Vacation, and I'm watching my family play Wii Sports, which is amusing. Gosh, I'm still blinking. D: Stupid allergies. >> I think that's my only complaint right now, but I can live with the eye twitching. XD Aha. I think my brother's mad at me because I'm blinking so much, he hasn't changed a bit. XD The eye drops are taking their time to work, so I'm demanding them to work faster, I don't want to go to the Eye Doctor. My blinking is better than it was, but they're still twitching enough to aggravate the crap out of me. -_- My cousin Michael is making a Mii, and he's analyzing every mole, nose, mouth, eye, freckle, and-oh, he's done. XD My foot's falling asleep, I love it when that happens. : D Aha. The tingle is going up my leg! XD This laptop is getting on my last nerve, I better go before I throw it against the wall. XD

Tata tota~

Years
Hunk would be mad at me too, then. I have a habit I guess of blinking a lot. XD
What's a Mii? 0.0
It hurts when your leg falls asleep. ;_; It is fun though. XD

Back