• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Badges

Marohak

Asker of Dumb Questions
Years
  • Hi there, I wanna take badges out of my game, but Pokémon are not obeying the player.

1. How can i make Pokémon obey, without giving badges?

2. Is there a way to delete the badges from the player menu?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    You could potentially switch on all the "has _ badge" switches during your intro switch, so it treats the player as having all the badges. This would probably be much easier than editing all the badge-dependent infrastructure.

To delete the badges from showing up on the trainer card, you'll probably have to edit the scripts for that. I'd imagine that most of what you'd need to edit is in the PokemonTrainerCard script.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    As Jackey says, just give the player all the badges at the start so that badge effects apply. Then find whatever uses the badges.png graphic and get rid of it.

Back