• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NO$GBA running slow?

How does your NO$GBA run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
  • Well it's pretty simple question... is your NO&GBA running slow or does it run on regular (DS) speed?
    In my case it runs terribly slow, almost as half of the normal speed! Sure some people say that No$ runs completly normal, and I've seen videos on youtube that prove this, but I just can't understand why it's so slow on my computer... :(
    My comp isn't even bad..: 1GB RAM, 2.33 GHz (this is pretty slow though, so it could be the problem), and ATi Radeon 256 Mb...
    So how does your NO$GBA emulation run...?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Moved your thread to Emulation as the topic here fits this section more than Other Voting Polls.

Years
  • Well it's pretty simple question... is your NO&GBA running slow or does it run on regular (DS) speed?
    In my case it runs terribly slow, almost as half of the normal speed! Sure some people say that No$ runs completly normal, and I've seen videos on youtube that prove this, but I just can't understand why it's so slow on my computer... :(
    My comp isn't even bad..: 1GB RAM, 2.33 GHz (this is pretty slow though, so it could be the problem), and ATi Radeon 256 Mb...
    So how does your NO$GBA emulation run...?

Positive about this. You have quite low performance to run NO$ properly. It needs to have PC with quite nice performance.
    On my PC - GBA games on this emulator can run up to 1500% of speed.
    DS games can run games up to 300%+ of their speed. I had max fps always.
    My performance:
    Laptop HP Pavilion dv6000
    RAM: 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
    AMD Turion X2 64, 2.00 GHz
    NVIDIA GF 8400 GS 256 MB

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • ^
    Have you downloaded the most recent version of NO$GBA (meaning, 2.6)? I downloaded it a few months back, and it runs a little faster than the older one I had.

Also, try closing any applications that are running at the background when you start Nocash the next time. Usually helps.

Years
  • ^
    Have you downloaded the most recent version of NO$GBA (meaning, 2.6)? I downloaded it a few months back, and it runs a little faster than the older one I had.

Also, try closing any applications that are running at the background when you start Nocash the next time. Usually helps.

Most recent is v2.6a.

@dragoniteuser
    Try to download No$Zoomer. It haves much more options and it's more comfortable.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    NO$GBA Speed: slower then ds only on 3d cut scene battle....
    NO$GBA C Speed: same speed as ds, does not slow down. (yes NO$GBA C)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    My laptop's old and outdated, but it runs on normal speed. I'm quite a fan of it, really. :D

FlameDancer

gif ****.
    Years
  • I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with your memory card/gb..

It's not running slow for me actually it's faster than normal DS speed.

Back