• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

no$gba .SAV + R4DS

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    A friend of mine recently put Pokemon Pearl on his R4 flash cart. Seeing it as an opportunity to get another Azelf, I decided to start a game in no$gba. Since I wanted the Azelf to have my OT, I tried to load the .SAV file onto my friend's R4 cart, so I could change my OT and Secret ID to that of one of my real Pokemon via Pokesav. However, when he tried to start Pearl, it gave an error: "Corrupted save archive", or something along those lines. Anyone know how to fix this, or if it can be fixed?

Years
    I've gone the other way with no problems--transferring a .sav started in an M3DSS (exact same hardware as the R4) to the PC for use with no$. Maybe there's some emulation error in no$gba where a new game started doesn't produce a .sav that's quite right in every way.

And there should be no residual problems if you just put back the original .sav onto your R4.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
    Go to no$gba.ini and replace: SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed
    By: SAV/SNA File Format == Uncompressed

Then download No$gba to vba and convert the save file,
    then rename the new savefile to : <your roms name>.SAV
    And i hope it works!

(no link to no$gba to vba)

(if this doesn't work try doing it without converting but with the no$gba.ini change)

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    yeah pretty much right cronos i just went on google and utube and found it out

btw TSPpheonix take the link out before you get infracted just tell him to type .sav game converter its the 1st thing that comes up

Back