• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No$GBA slowed down?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    I'm just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone. One day, NO$GBA is playing games perfectly, hitting around 100% to 150%. The next day, the game is at 20% to 30%. I'm not sure what the problem...

Elys

RPG Love Fan!
    Years
  • Maybe is your PC? My No$GBA always slow down when the msn is on or I'm chechick a website, after closing of all them, my No&GBA works a it normal speed one again. To bad I have a slow PC and the games runs around 60% or 65% in D/P while walking around and 80% or 90% while battlig without sound XP!

Anyways, or maybe you have a little tiny-winy virus, turn off some programs or just download another No$GBA.

Years
  • Try using some other setting sometimes my No$GBA works on 60-80%
    on some setting it goes upto 300-400% for a fraction of a second it even goes up to 1000%...

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • Maybe Your CPU is using too much memory when you are playing. When you want to play with no$gba, close all programs and check in Task manager how much CPU is used, If it's like 2 or 3%, it's OK but still close all unecessary processes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2021
    Also, it depends on what game you're playing. If you're playing a 3D heavy game it tends to slow down a lot more than other games.

Years
  • I was playing the Platinum ROM on my No$GBA for a couple weeks and it ran fine. I even had internet pages up and all that good stuff, and it always hovered a few percent around 100%. Then for some unknown reason, it just starting slowing down to 50-65% in the overworld. It works normally in the party menu or really any menu, but in the overworld it's really slow. I didn't really do anything strange to my computer either. It just started happening one day.

Is this normal?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hey dude pls update ur pcs ram or video ram i have a friend whose pc has 2gb ram and 512 mb of video ram and when he plays platinum while the character is walking its at running speed or when u start ur game just shut down those unneeded programs running

Back