• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: No Gyms Confirmed? Introducing Alola’s Island Challenge

Years
    Ive got to say at first I didn't like this idea being an old school player of the pokmon games but the more I thought about it the more I liked it. Its new refreshing and shakes things up greatly. After 20 years of the same format where you get badges from bating gyms this adds a breath of fresh air to the whole angle of achievement for pokemon. Would be interesting to see how it turns out in th end when the game is finally releashed

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    This means that Sun and Moon are earlier than X and Y in the timeline. On NPC mentions their champion, meaning that there is a formal Pokemon League at that time.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yeah, it definitely looks like all four of the revealed Trial Captains are located on one of the four islands, presumably the second one. This could mean that we have 16 in total assuming there are in fact four for every island, though it could vary for each island. If this is the case then I'm super excited to learn more about this Island Challenge system and meet the remaining Trial Captains!

Back