• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No leave my threads alone!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Making this because my last two threads both got moved lol.

Do you have a tendency to make threads which end up moved, closed, or deleted? Can you see any connection between these threads? Does it annoy if one of your threads is moved, closed or deleted when you only had good intentions in the first place, or do you think that it wasn't your fault and try again next time?

Years
    BRB, moving your thread to OC now~

To be honest, having a thread moved/closed/deleted is a GIANT FEAR of mine, because I feel it'd be a huge embarrassment when it isn't. So I usually search the forums two to three times before making a thread, and if I think it might break rules, I re-read them several times too. Thus, nothing ever breaks rules. Only threads of mine that get locked are the ones that are bumped and I can't think of a thread that was ever moved due to a fault of mine.

I wish I wasn't so worried about embarrassing myself! Been on this forum for years, I should know what's currently active and is within the rules without searching a billion times. D:

If a thread were moved I'd probably not log in for the rest of the day. ;____;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The only locked threads I have were locked by me or were revived. Moved ummm idk. lol I mean, if I'm in the wrong, I'm in the wrong...and should look around more and not get my threads locked. lol But it hardly happens.

Machu Pichu

oddsoul.
    Years
    I haven't had that happen to me much on forums, but it doesn't really affect me that much. I made a mistake, and one of the jobs of a staff member is to correct mistake threads. The only reaction I usually have is "whoooops", and then I just move on lol.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I haven't had any of my threads locked in while. Except for my trade thread; but that was requested. I don't think any of my threads have ever been moved; from what I can remember lol.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
    No, usually because I have the common sense on forums to look at the forum I'm posting in, the content I'm posting, and whether it is something that would be closed or locked before posting it. I rarely get any locked/deleted/moved threads unless I request them.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    As far as I can recall, I've only had one thread moved from OC to OVP back when I was really new. I don't think I've ever had one locked, because ever since then I freak the hell out making sure that there is no reason for my thread to be locked or moved or deleted before I post it lol. I hate looking like a noob and you feel embarrassed when a mod has to touch your thread, even though in reality I'm sure nobody else really notices or cares.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The last thread that I have made got locked or the last couple of threads one did get locked. At first I thought it would be embarassing but after looking at the 100's of threads being locked on this Forum, it can happen to anyone; even the best of us.

:t354:TG

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Like Sammi, I'm fully paranoid of this happening, except in B/W where I know what's made automatically and I pretty much never have to search when I have a thread idea. :)

In OVP though, I remember there was times where I just had to ask Sammi if something was made or not because 4 searches wasn't good enough for me lool. Aaand I generally don't make threads anywhere else, so. :x

I'm also fearful of threads I post in, but not necessarily make being locked since I like to avoid them if I know that'll happen eventually...

Oh but uh, yeah I've had threads locked in the past, mostly for them all being stupid, really. I can't really remember a time where somebody locked my threads for being duplicates.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I did have a thread of mine locked, but it was because it was revived after like...2 years or something like that lmao. Not quite my fault :) However, I don't worry about it getting locked or moved, I worry more about it getting no responses because my topic wasn't interesting enough or something. Which is why I hardly ever actually post a thread.

edit: jk I did have a thread closed that wasn't just revived :'D but usually I don't haha.

Last edited:
    Years
    I tried to make a point of never having a thread moved, locked or closed. So far, so good. (rules threads don't count, etc)

If someone revives one of my old good ones they will be shanked.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    2 of my threads were locked and I think 2 got moved lol. The first thread I ever made on PC was a duplicate so it got locked. xD; My second locked thread got locked because it was too old and someone revived it. XDD;;

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I make a little note below the OP to the mods to move/close/delete the thread when I start a new thread because I'm a bit paranoid about the above actions. So no, I don't really have that tendency.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    That's why I barely make threads. Most of the time I'm uncertain if I'm posting in the right section, and afraid that I'd irritate/annoy the moderators if I did post something in the wrong section. Not that that has even happened to me before, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't think I've ever had a thread moved or locked unless it was revived a month later. The reason for this being is because I rarely make threads, and when I do I check the forum several times before officially making it. The reason for THAT being because I suck at coming up with new topics to talk about. If one of my threads ever got locked or moved though I would probably freak and never make a thread again. Yeah.

Years
    I don't make many threads and I don't worry much about having them moved or locked because if they do then, well, it's not the end of the world. I do slightly worry about accidentally posting in a thread that's over a month old or that will get locked because of it being a duplicate or whatever reason since I've done that a couple of times before and it's a little embarrassing when all you have to do it look at the date to see that it's been revived.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

To be honest, having a thread moved/closed/deleted is a GIANT FEAR of mine, because I feel it'd be a huge embarrassment when it isn't. So I usually search the forums two to three times before making a thread, and if I think it might break rules, I re-read them several times too. Thus, nothing ever breaks rules. Only threads of mine that get locked are the ones that are bumped and I can't think of a thread that was ever moved due to a fault of mine.

I wish I wasn't so worried about embarrassing myself! Been on this forum for years, I should know what's currently active and is within the rules without searching a billion times. D:

...this is essentially my answer, except it sounds a lot worse coming from an admin. XD; I'm so paranoid about it and it's part of the reason I rarely make threads, haha.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

Exactly why I hardly ever make threads ;______; I have only had one moved thread iirc and, yes I didn't sign on for the rest of the day XD I search like a million times before I make a thread.

Back