• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen No male Litleos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Is anyone else having this problem? I've been on Route 22 for some time now and for some reason I keep running into female Liteos (usually with the Unnerve ability) while I've run into zero males. Is this one of those things where you can only find certain pokemon at a certain time of day or what?

Years
  • I've seen someone ask this same question a few days ago, I guess you're just unlucky. I've sometimes had issues myself where I ran into a lot of the same gender but it's basically all just luck-dependent. I'm sure you'll run into a male sometime, fingers crossed!

dlanijer

Dual Wielding
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    And don't you worry: you are NOT alone in this. As Hikari was saying, I've also had my fair share of this.. as a matter of fact this EXACT same problem.

I asked my girlfriend to pick a monster for me to use to change it up. She picked Litleo because it turns into a lion. But I showed her the differences and she wanted a male one. Long story short, one hour in and I couldn't get a male one.. so I stopped playing for the night! LOL

Keep at it, it'll show, I'm just VERY unluckky.

Years
  • According to Serebii, Litleo does have a 50/50 gender ratio, so it's weird that this is happening for many :\

A 50/50 gender ratio basically means there is an even chance to encounter both males and females, and it's the gender ratio that makes up the most Pokemon in total so far. But still, if you're running into too many of the same gender I guess it's because you're just unlucky.

Remember, be patient and you'll get a male eventually.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • same story, but with trying to get a jolly shroomish. Maybe they females are just attracted to you, or the game is just really spiteful.

dlanijer

Dual Wielding
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    same story, but with trying to get a jolly shroomish. Maybe they females are just attracted to you, or the game is just really spiteful.

^^This.

I even went into my Pokedex and.. hit the female roar button over and over again! LOL excuse my age, but I think that was the thing to do back in elementary school. My friends (& a lack of internet access) would tell me it made catching them easier!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I was having this problem as well, but just a few minutes ago, I ran into one and caught it. Serebii says 50/50, but it is probably 75/25% Famele/Male. Which would make a little sense, because only 1 male can lead in a Pride.

Bladewing

Swords for feathers since '98!
    Years
  • I think Serebii revised it- there is a gender ratio skewed towards females by a long shot.

It makes sense because in a pride of lions there are a lot more females than males.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Hm, I haven't encountered this issue before. It still does state that Litleo has a 50/50 Gender Ratio, which could explain the gender appearance differences for Pyroar. I guess you'll just have to keep looking, I'm sure you'll eventually run into one.

However since this isn't really a discussion thread, I'm going to lock this thread.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back