• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Matter How It Ends

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    That poem is really great..All of it (except the last stanza thingie) applies to my ex-best friend and me. My boyfriend cheated on me with her and she did it out of spite because she couldn't get a boyfriend so she had to steal mine..But enough of my rambling. This is supposed to be a critique. XD Back to critiquing.
    I think this is a really great poem; it sounds like you wrote it when you were feeling extremely sad or angry or a mixture of the two..I find it's always easier to write poems when your emotions are at a high >.> But I really like this poem..keep writing ^.^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    White Christmas Kitsune said:
    That poem is really great..All of it (except the last stanza thingie) applies to my ex-best friend and me. My boyfriend cheated on me with her and she did it out of spite because she couldn't get a boyfriend so she had to steal mine..But enough of my rambling. This is supposed to be a critique. XD Back to critiquing.
    I think this is a really great poem; it sounds like you wrote it when you were feeling extremely sad or angry or a mixture of the two..I find it's always easier to write poems when your emotions are at a high >.> But I really like this poem..keep writing ^.^
    Thanks Kitsune.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Thanks you guys!Jeez.This is the most attention any of my poems has ever gotten.I can't believe people are still looking at one of my poems.

Back