• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Megas, No Hazards Tournament!. (Overused Tournament)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yeah sure I think I'll join this too....just gotta make another team sometime.

EDIT: IN

there ya go

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    anti wants to enter so << this is anti entering lol

anti says: "in"

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    IN

25 char limit pls... wolf mod privilege :(

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    hmmm next time i think you should put d_a and i on opposite ends of the bracket so the finals match is really tense

ok sorry i had to :x

realtalk though gl everyone! also if i win and d_a blames hax i might lobby for my job back just to infract him

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Maybe consider a double-elimination/losers bracket since the tournament is modestly sized. And of course keep the current matchups.

Anyhow, I'll contact Elf once I have a team ready.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'll be making my team today and should be done soon. May have to do the battle tomorrow if Elf isn't on then.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    ...I must admit that I forgot about this, sorry! Anyway, Elf didn't have a team prepared, but he should be ready this weekend so that we can battalllll.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh yeah.....

I contacted my opponent for this some time ago via VM. He has not responded after the last message I sent on March 3rd, and has not been on PC since February.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    However long ago it was, I messaged my opponent, they never replied. Then I messaged the replacement and they said they were going to go get prepared, then never came back.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    yeah ive actually been prepping my team the last few days. maybe the two inactive people could be removed and the bracket could just be bo8?

Back