• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

no not in a million years you're nasty please leave me alone

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh yes, which I'm quite ashamed of now :/ It was back in secondary school, though. One guy I said "NO" to just so harshly. A few years later apparently the "nerdy guy" of our year had a crush on me, and kept doing er, nice things for me, which just annoyed me. Well, he put his arm around me for a photo and I jumped about a foot away from him upon contact :S I think I'm the person who causes hover hand. Ugh, I feel awful for that now.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    In Kindergarten, there was this little boy who smelled like bananas and he would follow me everywhere! I remember whenever he sat next to me on our alphabet rug I would go sit somewhere else and he would keep following me. And then on the playground he would keep stalking me so I would run away and hide LOL. I feel mean ._."

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I uhh...can't think of anyone I rejected that harshly really. Everyone that's asked me out has been someone I liked...so I've never really had to reject someone harshly. I'm not that mean.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only thing I can remotely remember was that I accused whoever it was for harassing me, and got into a huge mess with the principal, her, the guidance counselor, and some other faculty there. We became friends later on. I don't remember what the outcome of it all was. But I was in first grade, I think.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Nah.. I was a late bloomer so by the time I started dating, I'd developed tact already. Certainly didn't help my esteem at the time, though.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    lots of times. girls tend to throw themselves at me, probably because of my good looks, charisma and/or hilarious sense of humour and a lot of them, i tend to say no to. can be awkward but most of the time it's just like 'oh, alright.' and that's that.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, when people ask me out after I have already rejected then I will be mad them and reject them worse. I know mean right?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    so way back when i was a junior in high school i had found out that i was going to be moving at the end of the school year about three months away at the time, when one of my class mates asked me out, i was all like "ok sure" now up untill this point i had never really had much personal contact with any and whould shy away when she when to hug me and what not, but i worked on that and after while it got to be the complete opposite of how it started then one day i when ahead and told her the truth about why i agreed to date her "just a way to pass time till i move" and she started crying.

then this other time i had just broken up with my first serious girlfriend in my senior year and less then a week later one of her friends asked me out, i did want to so i offered her the deal that if she preformed a sexual favor for me i would. and after taunting her about it for a week or so she finally decided i wasn't worth it.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I've never been hit on. Might be because of the fact that I'm not attractive, not able to socialize easily or possibly that I'm not able to have any redeeming qualities that would get someone to hit on me.

Anyway, my name is Drew Barrymore and you can see my experience in the hit new movie,
    no not in a million years you're nasty please leave me alone

Back