• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No, please, please. Just ignore me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2017
    It's just another introduction thread.

Hey, guys, what's up? I'm new to this whole pokemon thing, despite my advanced years. I recently went on a binge though, and purchased Black, Explorers of Sky, and Shadows of Almia. Mainly, I'm just looking for tips, guidance, and people to trade with. I'd be glad to battle with anyone, schedule allowing, as long as you're willing to explain to me how friend codes work. :p
    I enjoy writing, and recently began on some fanfiction (oh, the humanity!) which I might share, if I ever gather up the courage. Thank you for accepting me into this community.
    Peace out *flashes gang sign that starkly reveals his caucasion ethnicity*

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
    Well theres a manga section where (when your finished) you could defenetly post that fanfiction. We also have a Competitve battling center where you could whip out some skills. and a trade center where you could get all your trading needs done! annnd!!!!! ill pm you how FC's work :3

Years
    Hi there and welcome! Very nice to see so many interests! (although i never got into any of those :P) But you'll be very glad to know those areas are very well populated with people who enjoy those areas very much. As for the fan fiction post it! Its really nice to see work other people have created and i'm sure many people would like to see your work. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like PC and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    So you're new to Pokemon in general or new to the new Pokemon? Either way, welcome aboard! If you're new to what's new in Pokemon, you have a lot to learn, but not to worry though, because we have boards for you to explore...like the Black & White, 4th Generation Gaming, and if you feel nostalgic, the General Pokemon Forums that contain the older generation games, as well as the Spin-Off games. Some of those boards have help threads, and many members are happy to give you tips to finish the games. :)

I guess someone is more than happy to explain to you how FC's work. That's how friendly we are here at PC. :) We are really nice, and if you ever have any questions, you can always come to an experienced member, or any staff member (like myself or Snivy) in bold names. I look forward to seeing you around, and look forward to you checking out the Adoption Center if ya like! :) See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2017
    So you're new to Pokemon in general or new to the new Pokemon?
    I'm not brand new to it as a concept, or really the mythology, but the more complex aspects of it elude me still. Black is my first game, so the "new" pokemon are the ones that are really the most familiar to me. But I know how unpopular many of them are, so I wish to remedy my ignorance through a little trading and the Dream World.

And thank you all for your kind attentions. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    It's just another introduction thread.

Hey, guys, what's up? I'm new to this whole pokemon thing, despite my advanced years. I recently went on a binge though, and purchased Black, Explorers of Sky, and Shadows of Almia. Mainly, I'm just looking for tips, guidance, and people to trade with. I'd be glad to battle with anyone, schedule allowing, as long as you're willing to explain to me how friend codes work. :p
    I enjoy writing, and recently began on some fanfiction (oh, the humanity!) which I might share, if I ever gather up the courage. Thank you for accepting me into this community.
    Peace out *flashes gang sign that starkly reveals his caucasion ethnicity*

Welcome to the forums :) Another introduction thread, another new member, another day! I think you'll be getting around the forums just fine, huh? PC has a lot of sections for a lot of things, including the games you have mentioned and fan fics. Give the forums a try - explore, discuss and well, have fun!

I'll be seeing you, perhaps in the Pokémon Clubs area. Maybe.... Ahahahaha!

Back