• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Pokedex Data For Colosseum Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2004
    ok when i traded some pokemon from story mode to sapphire there was no pokedex data for them does anyone know why, or does anyone know how to get pokedex data for the colossuem pokemon?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Was it a Pokemon that can't be caught in Ru/Sa without Colosseum or FR/LG? If so then you need to get the National dex to see it. I don't know how to without cheating. I have heard that you can get it if you catch 200 Pokemon but I don't know for sure...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    I called twice 1 guy was an idiot and said well thats normal i was like uhhhhh duh! then i called again and some lady told me there is no way to get it. im not gonna settle for this tho im gonna call a whole bunch 2moro and see if i can get an answer

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • there kind of is a pokedex
    the Strategy Memo is a pokedex kind of
    the strategy memo is in the P*DA
    however it has no description (the thing u need to press "page" to see all of it)
    info it has:
    PAGE 1: Detail
    -Model (3D sprite) of pkmn
    -Name of PKMN
    -What kind of pkmn (like Azurill is a "Polka Dot PKMN")
    -Type of PKMN
    -Ability/Abilities pkmn has/can have
    -Height & Weight
    -You can listen to the cry
    PAGE 2: View
    -See the pkmn's model (u can spin it and zoom too)
    PAGE 3: Size
    -Shows PKMNs size compared to Wes's (main character's)

U get the strategy memo from the teacher at the Phenac City Pre-Gym

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Wes The Snager said:
    no we are talking about when you trade a GSC poke to rusa from Colo
    GSC, eh? I believe I've heard you need the National dex that you can get from FR/LG like LiquidThunder said.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2004
    YOu can not get there data by completeing your dex i have 201 pokemon in my dex including jurachi. but my question now is why Nintendo would make the game and make the GSC pokemon with no data on RS if they can be traded to these games. I know u have to trade wi fr/gl but why would NIntendo do this if we can't get there Dex data for a couple of months.

Back