• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No tissues!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sleeves, I'm a bad person :( But when it's the only thing you have, what else can you be expected to do? D: I will always try and use tissue or something if it's there, but if there's no other option you have to use your sleeves :p

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Paper towels. It's happened more than a few times in college when I'd have to leave class to go to the restroom and get a few pieces of paper towels from there to tide me over until I made it back to my room.

My sneezes are typically too powerful for toilet paper to withstand, especially the wimpy toilet paper I've had to put up with at home and in college restrooms.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Napkins? Paper towels? Toilet paper? idk I always have a little package of tissues in my school bag while on campus.

Fun semi-related fact, in elementary school a teacher got mad at me for asking for a "tissue" instead of asking for a "Kleenex". O_o

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Not to completely echo everyone else, but I use toilet paper, though I usually do carry a to-go package of tissues in my back pocket just in case.

Back