• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "No, you're not the one." [SPOILER]

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Well from a Backpacker from XY when you show him Hoopa, he tell you Hoopa is linked to most of those supernatural stuff that occurs. I wonder if the Ghost Girls that say we are not the one are looking for an Hoopa.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    UPDATE: Here is a video of somebody else using their own footage to point out the Ghost Girl.

Spoiler:

However, what's interesting about this video is that the Ghost Girl is a different girl. A different little girl character model is used in this guys' game. Does the game just randomly choose between those two character models? Or does it choose between more? Is it dependent on which version you have? I honestly have no clue.

I am, however, very interested in that last question. If there is anyone here who hasn't fought the Elite 4 yet, I'd like to know which little girl you experience and which version you have! I'll definitely make a post once I reach it in this new playthrough of mine.

Last edited:

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
    Years
    This is something. this is the start of something happening in the Game Freak Place. they are becoming Rockstar on ''Easter Egg'' on games xD and i like it because you can make story about it. so you can talk about it. for days and days and after that you will realize that it just a easter egg. i think.

Back