• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazing Rud

This is Blazingly Awsome!!! - Pokemon Blazing Fire
Years
  • Thanks Guys for support i am still a learner and i am trying my best on this hack. I will give demo verson very soon!

Blazing Rud

Years
  • Hey guys today i am creating a ups patch releasing game for beta testing i have done a bit of things so it should go well.

Blazing Rud

Years
  • Finally this is what everyone was waiting for Pokemon Blazing Fire Beta testing 0.12 For demo is out now get it play it and share it..!!
    Here is what changes i made
    Changed Pokemon Center Visit without pokemon!
    National Dex is finally obtainable!
    These are small changes but i made really big scripts for Professor Oak event.
    Enjoy

Blazing Rud

Years
  • Some events coming in next testing version!
    here are screenshots [These are also added to original thread]
    Spoiler:

Now the Frelt Town has bigger extension map which is owned By prof X.

Blazing Rud

Years
  • I hope yo guys like my new CSS as me a web designer it was work of minutes so i hope you all like my thread and enjoy.

Blazing Rud

Years
  • Finallllyyyy Demo version out now!!!
    here is the link - https://www.mediafire.com/download/zgzmkzv0c5vbbo8/Pokemon+Blazing+Fire+demo.zip
    Changes here -
    Changed Some Mapping! some new Pokemon is Obtainable
    Added some new pokemon (Not exanded pokedex)
    A new trainer battle!
    Fixed some old bugs in National Dex Script
    Shop in acinct village
    3 Starters of alola region [Icons are of johoto starters]
    1st Gym
    Full demo version and legend information
    music fixed

Blazing Rud

Years
  • What happened?
    Why did you stop this thread?
    yeah! what happened?
    Well yeah for now i stopped it i have to make some changes so i cannot release it yet. I am changing story line and possibly graphics. Though you can play old version as mentioned in my above post. So, sorry for now i have to take down this thread and also if i can delet this thread please let me know how do I delete it.

Years
  • Well yeah for now i stopped it i have to make some changes so i cannot release it yet. I am changing story line and possibly graphics. Though you can play old version as mentioned in my above post. So, sorry for now i have to take down this thread and also if i can delet this thread please let me know how do I delete it.

i guess you want to add a few things thats why you stopped it. You can probably delete this thread by Reporting to a staff Member.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • We don't delete threads as it adds strain to the server, I'll just close this for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back